Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mombods on-going log

yes very important for bodybuilders to be vaccinated they have poor immune systems as it is

She's dropped about 5lbs. Had the 1st set of shots. I'll just say we know it's real but we also believe it is what it is. If your gonna get it you're gonna get it. We're not for or against the vaccine. It canceled our Thanksgiving plans and made me have to scramble to cook at home but it's all good. She's sleeping it off at the moment. Just got to let it run its course.
Compress_20231123_144904_4377.jpg

She's dropped about 5lbs. Had the 1st set of shots. I'll just say we know it's real but we also believe it is what it is. If your gonna get it you're gonna get it. We're not for or against the vaccine. It canceled our Thanksgiving plans and made me have to scramble to cook at home but it's all good. She's sleeping it off at the moment. Just got to let it run its course.
View attachment 141946
@dadbod82 i hope she gets well

i am vaxxed and of course you will still get covid if someone gives it to you, it isn't like using a condom , but the vax will help your body fight it thanks to the antibodies. i was down for a day or two when i had it a year ago. slight fever and runny nose. but then it was gone by the 3rd day and i was back to 90%. was more concerned with giving it to elderly loved ones so i isolated. also the good news is the new strains keep getting weaker and weaker. not like it was 3 years ago where good chance you ended up at ICU

with all the stress on the body of bodybuilding our immune systems are gonna be compromised. they will spread quick once the kids come back from their week off for the tgiving. give it a couple days she will be back 100%

View attachment 141946
Hopefully she feels better soon. I've had it twice. The first time was horrible. In bed for a week with high fever. Second time not bad at all.

yes very important for bodybuilders to be vaccinated they have poor immune systems as it is
Not so. It's possible that they might stress it but equally we eat cleaner than many, take vitamins etc

Top Bottom