Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jesse_01 Dieselbolan & Katanadrol Log

jesse_01

Banned
This is my 2nd cycle. 1st cycle was beast + tren back last summer.

1-4 Dieselbolan 1 cap 3 times a day, 8 hrs apart
1-4 Forged liver support 2 caps a day, 12 hrs apart
4-8 Katanadrol 1 cap 3 times a day, 8 hrs apart
4-8 Liv52 2 caps a day, 12 hrs apart

5+ ltrs of water a day
250+ grams of protein a day

For PCT I have SNS inhibit E, Generic Labs CISSUS-DROL and 2 liquid sustain alpha.

Reason why I have 2 pct is I initially was going to do separate cycles. But now I put them together.

So now I have to figure what one to run. But I have 8 weeks to figure that out.

Stats
25yrs old
5'11
212lbs
20-25% bf is my guess.

Deadlift
1x345

Squat
1x270

Bench
1x170

My goal is to drop under 20% bf, 400lb DL, 300+ squat, and 200+ bench.

Lift 3 times a week. Cardio 3-4 times a week.

I will post my starting fat ass pictures :p later today.

Looks good. I'd run liver support 4-8 weeks AFTER the cycle as well. I've never seen a big benefit of liver support during cycle as in LOWERING levels, it seems to just keep them from climbing, but you want to help the liver come back down after the cycle, too - so it's important to run some liver support after as well.

Also, since you have two sustain alpha's (good stuff), try running 10ml split twice a day on the weekends during the cycle. Some people run it 3 days on 3 days off on cycle as well. Might help soften the landing into PCT. at 8 weeks of Diesel and Katana, you will be supressed - running it during cycle will help keep you not as supressed. Only because you have two, it's worth a try and could really work.

Good luck man!

Thanks, I will give the sustain a try. I have been using the topical sustain alpha for the past few weeks, 5days on 2 days off. So I wouldn't mind keep up with it by using the liquid sustain.

4 grams of Taurine a day and PM Radar for a certain Milk Thisle product - both will help with back pumps.

I started to take 5g Taurine a few days ago along with 5g creapure creatine. I will drop Radar a pm regarding the milk thistle.

Tried to upload pictures of starting out weight but ef site wont let me. I will try to figure something else out.

One thing I really like about being on, is how fast you recover from past work out. I tweaked my bicep yesterday. It was so sore I could hardly pick up a jug of milk. Today there is no pain at all.

I did notice some minor back pump. But I upped the taurine to 10mg a day.

I did shoulders and bicep yesterday. Doing legs today.

Did 3x265 squat today. They went up fairly easy. I thought about doing more, but dont want to over it do it with my back not being able to keep up. Nothing would suck more than a injury during a cycle.

Week 1 workout#3 - Chest

Weight: 218 (5:45 pm)

Beginning thoughts: Felt ok, a little tired from hockey at lunch.

Workout:
Bench: 3x135,3x145,3x165,3x205,3x205
DB Press: 12x60, 12x60, 12x60
Dips: 8,8,8
Cable flys: 12x100, 12x110, 12x110
BB Skull crusher: 20x50, 20x50, 20x50, 20x50
Stretching: Post work out
Running: Hiit 10min warm up and cool down
Supplements: multi, 7.2g fish oil, 3 dieselbolan, 2 lipostim,1 lipoflame, 6 amp02, 5g creatine, 10g taurine.
How many hrs sleep night before: 10

Next time just use muscle repleisher pre and post work out. It has all of this in it and then some. saves money and time.
Muscle Replenisher :heart::heart::heart:

Okay. When it shows up in 10 days I will give it a try :). I notice it only have 950 mg of Taurine. I have been taking 5g in morning and 5g at night to try and prevent back pump. I notice I get it once and awhile. Usually while playing hockey.

Top Bottom