Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My First Cycle Log

@PineTree yup liver and organs
you need to be using 10 caps n2guard the days you drink with steroids
Given the cost of n2guard, I'd rather just not drink. Even without steroids I'd be better off being dry.

Question: would a potential cycle be Oxandrolone and Nandrolone at the same time? Or one, then the other? I'm coming up on 4 weeks since my Oxandrolone cycle and want to start planning out the next one.

Also I've heard that Nandrolone can exasperate depression, then elsewhere I've read it does the opposite. Any insight?

Given the cost of n2guard, I'd rather just not drink. Even without steroids I'd be better off being dry.

Question: would a potential cycle be Oxandrolone and Nandrolone at the same time? Or one, then the other? I'm coming up on 4 weeks since my Oxandrolone cycle and want to start planning out the next one.

Also I've heard that Nandrolone can exasperate depression, then elsewhere I've read it does the opposite. Any insight?
@PineTree I would suggest against nandrolones if you have depression much easier to stay away from it

oxandrolone is good but you can extend it to 6 weeks :)

you stacking anything on top of the anavar yet?

Today's food: I had a pretty low appetite.
Morning : protein shake (12oz milk, 2 scoops protein powder, 2 tbsp Almond butter

Lunch: 3 eggs, protein shake (12oz milk, 1 scoop powder)

Dinner: Steak with shallots, side of 2 avocados.

View attachment 146927

Workout:
All dumbbell
Bench press, 3x15
Decline bench press, 3x15
Floor press, 3x15
Seated overhead press, 2x15 (shoulder hurts)
Lateral raise, 2x15 (shoulder hurts)
Tricep Kickbacks, 3x15

Still trying to find the right weight for the 15 reps.
I need that plate of meat in my life

@PineTree I would suggest against nandrolones if you have depression much easier to stay away from it

oxandrolone is good but you can extend it to 6 weeks :)

you stacking anything on top of the anavar yet?
I don't have clinical depression, just been stressed lately. I just don't want to develop depression.

I've only done one anavar cycle and aside from my regular TRT I didn't stack anything.

you've made such good progress it's great to see it

Top Bottom