Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jesse_01 Dieselbolan & Katanadrol Log

The liquid sutain is a waste of money? Also that was from last spring.

The transdermal route is the way to go. It is way less convenient, but guess what? No one is buying this sh*t to convenience themselves (except all the "bros" out there), they're doing it to bring their boys back and to help the recovery process.

Liquavade is definitely a good oral delivery system for the PH's that PP sells, but not for the sustain alpha or the dermacrine. DHEA in multiple studies have shown markedly different results from oral vs. transdermal applications. Benvoflavone... who even knows if that has very high oral biovailability? Not to mention Resveratrol has been shown to have a much higher bioavailabilty transdermally compared to orally. It's a no brainer to go with the topical than the oral.

So an update. Didn't have a very good beast cycle. I'm up 10lbs but the side effects were pretty bad. Had bad back pump, test shut down. Couldn't even get any wood what so every. Really lethargic all the time. Started to feel depression also. I have done beast twice in the past, both times 30mg/day.

Bro, try Dieselbolan 2.0! I have done both and prefer D2.0!! No lethargy and great for Mass(even strength)! Plus, my Libido has been great the whole cycle!! If u tried it already, don't mean to interupt! Good Luck!!

Top Bottom