Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2024 Testosterone Equipoise cycle Log

Hey guys, Im really sorry for the lapse with no reason.
I came home in Latre June, was sick with inner eat and sinus for 4 weeks, no lifting, after 5 + weeks no lifting my bipolar began to act up as I was depressed, a few weeks later I was lifting and feeling much better. Late July a child hood friend committed suicide right in front of me, I was placed in inpatient hospital for 8 days until I was no longer catatonic and shaking, I still have residual effects of this. To date I have 3 weeks in lifting and I'm ready to pick back up where I left off. I had bloods taken and the doctor said everything looked good, kidney a tad high due to dehydration and my thyroid slightly elevated due to the lithium but will subside I was told. Part of me is wanting to just keep eating clean as best I can with more starches and protein around 200-225grams per day and run Tren E 300mg with 400-500Mg/wk Test e and 50mg proviron. I noticed when I was eating lots of protein like 300mg, as soon as I stopped lifting nd eating that much I lost 8-9lbs the first week alone.

Again I am sorry, I had some physical and mental as well as emotional setbacks, I am back and wills tart my weekly updates with my log, meals and weights. I am on week 2 of a new macrocycle, same as the others tweaked a few exercises, using cables and dumbbells for the high rep train since I drop weight on those days.

I am glad to be back, please forgive me for goin MIA.

Mark

I was really starting to worry about you bro. I was used to seeing daily updates since I joined this place. I hope you can put that horrible situation behind you. I hope you seek some type of counseling. I cant even imagine being able to sleep at night without having nightmares.

As far as the tren. Are you on it right now or just thinking about it? I ask because if you have psychological issues going on that could only make it way worse. I just finished my last shot of Tren Ace today at 40mg per day for 7 weeks and it is pretty strong stuff.

Hey guys, Im really sorry for the lapse with no reason.
I came home in Latre June, was sick with inner eat and sinus for 4 weeks, no lifting, after 5 + weeks no lifting my bipolar began to act up as I was depressed, a few weeks later I was lifting and feeling much better. Late July a child hood friend committed suicide right in front of me, I was placed in inpatient hospital for 8 days until I was no longer catatonic and shaking, I still have residual effects of this. To date I have 3 weeks in lifting and I'm ready to pick back up where I left off. I had bloods taken and the doctor said everything looked good, kidney a tad high due to dehydration and my thyroid slightly elevated due to the lithium but will subside I was told. Part of me is wanting to just keep eating clean as best I can with more starches and protein around 200-225grams per day and run Tren E 300mg with 400-500Mg/wk Test e and 50mg proviron. I noticed when I was eating lots of protein like 300mg, as soon as I stopped lifting nd eating that much I lost 8-9lbs the first week alone.

Again I am sorry, I had some physical and mental as well as emotional setbacks, I am back and wills tart my weekly updates with my log, meals and weights. I am on week 2 of a new macrocycle, same as the others tweaked a few exercises, using cables and dumbbells for the high rep train since I drop weight on those days.

I am glad to be back, please forgive me for goin MIA.

Mark
@man05 welcome back to the EF family, very sorry to hear about the situation you were in but we are happy to have you back in our family.

WE all have hardships and yours are very strong but we can push thru all this with training and diet really next level.
You have EF family support and LOVE :) welcome back. We missed you dearly bro.

we are glad to see your back and okay
we lose loved ones in life and it hurts

Top Bottom