Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My First Cycle Log

I had to evacuate because of a hurricane, back now. I ate clean aside from some alcohol and only got in one workout. It was a stressful time but luckily made it through unscathed.

Can someone take a look at the workout I posted and give me some tips on how to tweak it? I think @the_alcatraz said I needed to do 15 reps (with, I'm assuming, less weight)? Anything else?

I'm thinking of starting some training at either an MMA or boxing gym, depending on the cost.

I finished an Oxandrolone cycle (48.5mg/day for 8 weeks) on July 19th. I've currently got Oxandrolone 48.5mg and Nandrolone in addition to my usual Test Cypionate. Any advice on a cycle?

One steak for dinner tonight and the other will be throughout the day tomorrow. I'm thinking steak and eggs for breakfast. Got a ton of eggs I need to eat before they go bad.
5.jpg

I had to evacuate because of a hurricane, back now. I ate clean aside from some alcohol and only got in one workout. It was a stressful time but luckily made it through unscathed.

Can someone take a look at the workout I posted and give me some tips on how to tweak it? I think @the_alcatraz said I needed to do 15 reps (with, I'm assuming, less weight)? Anything else?

I'm thinking of starting some training at either an MMA or boxing gym, depending on the cost.

I finished an Oxandrolone cycle (48.5mg/day for 8 weeks) on July 19th. I've currently got Oxandrolone 48.5mg and Nandrolone in addition to my usual Test Cypionate. Any advice on a cycle?

One steak for dinner tonight and the other will be throughout the day tomorrow. I'm thinking steak and eggs for breakfast. Got a ton of eggs I need to eat before they go bad.View attachment 146888
@PineTree steak is looking good I like it :) clean

with the training, last update is this

we need to get more updates to really see it but I would up more volume more reps like 15 rep sets and less weight

on the cycle, you can add anavar to the npp but hard to say again we need more updates before we keep going

please post more training more diet as you go so we can see your level :)

Today's food: I had a pretty low appetite.
Morning : protein shake (12oz milk, 2 scoops protein powder, 2 tbsp Almond butter

Lunch: 3 eggs, protein shake (12oz milk, 1 scoop powder)

Dinner: Steak with shallots, side of 2 avocados.

1000005449.jpg

Workout:
All dumbbell
Bench press, 3x15
Decline bench press, 3x15
Floor press, 3x15
Seated overhead press, 2x15 (shoulder hurts)
Lateral raise, 2x15 (shoulder hurts)
Tricep Kickbacks, 3x15

Still trying to find the right weight for the 15 reps.

Today's food: I had a pretty low appetite.
Morning : protein shake (12oz milk, 2 scoops protein powder, 2 tbsp Almond butter

Lunch: 3 eggs, protein shake (12oz milk, 1 scoop powder)

Dinner: Steak with shallots, side of 2 avocados.

View attachment 146927

Workout:
All dumbbell
Bench press, 3x15
Decline bench press, 3x15
Floor press, 3x15
Seated overhead press, 2x15 (shoulder hurts)
Lateral raise, 2x15 (shoulder hurts)
Tricep Kickbacks, 3x15

Still trying to find the right weight for the 15 reps.
food looks great very fancy with wine ;) careful with alcohol and steroids

Top Bottom