Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2024 Testosterone Equipoise cycle Log

@man05 you need to take probiotics and fermented foods if you on antiboitics
double probiotic dose and add more kefir and kimchi raw
Yes u need good cultures. I eat yogurt and take live culture pro biotics daily even when I am not sick. When u take anti biotics u need even more.

Antibiotics, sinus medication and rest.
Doctor said weights by Thursday if sinus pressure is gone. This is been over two weeks for me

I am wondering at this point if it even makes any sense to continue this cycle as I am close to the end and now close to 3 weeks no weights. Maybe it’s just best I move to the trt dose and cruise a few months. It’s a real shame, a few weeks back I was at 265bench, everything was strong for me and recovery was dialed in, sickness happens but this truly sucks.

If I do cruise any downsides of me co t in uijj in g progressive strength workouts 4x per week? 2 days heavier and 2 days higher reps?

I’m slowly trying to get diet back but as you all probably know it’s tough to eat so much when not 100%

I’d like to drop protein to 180-200, carbs 225-300, fats 75-80 during my cruise.

Thoughts?

Thank you all for the support

Mark

S
I am wondering at this point if it even makes any sense to continue this cycle as I am close to the end and now close to 3 weeks no weights. Maybe it’s just best I move to the trt dose and cruise a few months. It’s a real shame, a few weeks back I was at 265bench, everything was strong for me and recovery was dialed in, sickness happens but this truly sucks.

If I do cruise any downsides of me co t in uijj in g progressive strength workouts 4x per week? 2 days heavier and 2 days higher reps?

I’m slowly trying to get diet back but as you all probably know it’s tough to eat so much when not 100%

I’d like to drop protein to 180-200, carbs 225-300, fats 75-80 during my cruise.

Thoughts?

Mark
Sounds good to me. Drop down to 150-200 test per week and get healthy. Drop your volume of sets down a little and eat as clean as you can u don’t put on any fat. A lot of what happens in the gym is mental so u should be fine. It sounds like you’re physically exhausted anyway so just do what u think is best.

S

Sounds good to me. Drop down to 150-200 test per week and get healthy. Drop your volume of sets down a little and eat as clean as you can u don’t put on any fat. A lot of what happens in the gym is mental so u should be fine. It sounds like you’re physically exhausted anyway so just do what u think is best.
Sounds good, on set volume reduction on heavy days 3-5 reps and high rep days 10-12?

Something like that?

The antibiotics are helpful and I can hear out of one ear finally , waiting in the second ear now.

Appreciate the help

Sounds good, on set volume reduction on heavy days 3-5 reps and high rep days 10-12?

Something like that?

The antibiotics are helpful and I can hear out of one ear finally , waiting in the second ear now.

Appreciate the help

Thoughts?

Mark
@man05 I would move to TRT dose right now for 4 weeks to get your body back into shape after being sick

on the diet I would keep protein around 200 grams carbs 200 grams fat up to 100 to help recovery mostly omega 3

Top Bottom