Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2024 Testosterone Equipoise cycle Log

you'll be back to yourself next week
just a little setback

take the holiday and take a long weekend
then hit it hard on Monday

giving your body a break is important
sometimes your body will force it to get a break

I'm gonna recommend that you try and get a lot of sleep
you had a very stressful couple weeks

I am wondering at this point if it even makes any sense to continue this cycle as I am close to the end and now close to 3 weeks no weights. Maybe it’s just best I move to the trt dose and cruise a few months. It’s a real shame, a few weeks back I was at 265bench, everything was strong for me and recovery was dialed in, sickness happens but this truly sucks.

If I do cruise any downsides of me co t in uijj in g progressive strength workouts 4x per week? 2 days heavier and 2 days higher reps?

I’m slowly trying to get diet back but as you all probably know it’s tough to eat so much when not 100%

I’d like to drop protein to 180-200, carbs 225-300, fats 75-80 during my cruise.

Thoughts?

Thank you all for the support

Mark
Brother don't get discouraged both of my cycles I delt with sickness that required no Injections for 2-3 weeks, I bounced right back after I felt better.

These things happen it's just part of life, I mean hell I made a stupid mistake of high concentration gear and putting over 1ml into my side delt which I gave myself an infection and had to get antibiotics I was down bad for a while.

The point I'm making is we adapt, we learn and we overcome, after all that I've had smooth sailing and a successful cycle, once you find a way to beat the mind aspect of things it gets better.

I am wondering at this point if it even makes any sense to continue this cycle as I am close to the end and now close to 3 weeks no weights. Maybe it’s just best I move to the trt dose and cruise a few months. It’s a real shame, a few weeks back I was at 265bench, everything was strong for me and recovery was dialed in, sickness happens but this truly sucks.

If I do cruise any downsides of me co t in uijj in g progressive strength workouts 4x per week? 2 days heavier and 2 days higher reps?

I’m slowly trying to get diet back but as you all probably know it’s tough to eat so much when not 100%

I’d like to drop protein to 180-200, carbs 225-300, fats 75-80 during my cruise.

Thoughts?

Thank you all for the support

Mark
I'd cruise trt

Top Bottom