Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Dr Shredded - Testosterone NPP Anavar Transformation Cycle Log

food looks really terrific I gotta make me some potatoes soon

Whole family tested positive to covid this week, I felt flawed and spent a day in bed, I refused to test myself, and following day woke up, took my pre workout and banged out a workout, wont lie I've had constant headaches and runny nose all week, but I haven't let it hold me back, bench up in weight and reps, and I felt strong.. also posted a typical dinner shot, roast vegetables and meat 💪

View attachment 146069View attachment 146068
View attachment 146070
@Dylz Take plenty of rest bro....wishing speedy recovery.......

I took a few days rest as recommended, the headaches got pretty insane, but pumped out 2 workouts and feel pretty good.

I'm going back to a dedicated leg day as I think I'm fully healed in the flute since operation so a 6 day split,

My shoulder still has a slight tear but I'm working around it to minimise pain and further injury.

Chest, Shoulders & Tri's
Back & Biceps
Legs
Chest, Shoulders & Tri's
Back & Biceps
Legs
Rest Day

ImportedPhoto_1722312081442-1.jpg

Screenshot_20240730_124735_Simple Workout Log.jpg

I think my nutrition could be a little more on point. Between moving and covid a few days got away from me, so to keep myself 100% honest, I will post this daily i hope you guys dont mind. And I'll update training every 3 days.

I took a few days rest as recommended, the headaches got pretty insane, but pumped out 2 workouts and feel pretty good.

I'm going back to a dedicated leg day as I think I'm fully healed in the flute since operation so a 6 day split,

My shoulder still has a slight tear but I'm working around it to minimise pain and further injury.

Chest, Shoulders & Tri's
Back & Biceps
Legs
Chest, Shoulders & Tri's
Back & Biceps
Legs
Rest Day

View attachment 146447
View attachment 146448

I think my nutrition could be a little more on point. Between moving and covid a few days got away from me, so to keep myself 100% honest, I will post this daily i hope you guys dont mind. And I'll update training every 3 days.
@Dylz back in action bro happy to see you better bro :)
you upping vitamin intake?

Top Bottom