Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Dr Shredded - Testosterone NPP Anavar Transformation Cycle Log

Yeah bro my sister has a young boy who is Autistic and struggles to get in good food, she purchased this for him but he won't go near it, so i add a few Scoops with my post workout shake to up the vitamins and minerals.

View attachment 146499
@Dylz you need to get your own adult multi vitamin and organ support bro big time
high volume vitamins

Any recommendations?
n2guard is what i suggest honestly bro

I took a few days rest as recommended, the headaches got pretty insane, but pumped out 2 workouts and feel pretty good.

I'm going back to a dedicated leg day as I think I'm fully healed in the flute since operation so a 6 day split,

My shoulder still has a slight tear but I'm working around it to minimise pain and further injury.

Chest, Shoulders & Tri's
Back & Biceps
Legs
Chest, Shoulders & Tri's
Back & Biceps
Legs
Rest Day

View attachment 146447
View attachment 146448

I think my nutrition could be a little more on point. Between moving and covid a few days got away from me, so to keep myself 100% honest, I will post this daily i hope you guys dont mind. And I'll update training every 3 days.
Are the head aches gone now

Are the head aches gone now
Unfortunately not, I actually had one before bed last night, to the point it was even hard to roll over as it was banging so much. it's very uncommon for me to even get a head ache let alone have one that comes and goes for over a week. Will give it a few more days and might have to get it checked out 👍

Unfortunately not, I actually had one before bed last night, to the point it was even hard to roll over as it was banging so much. it's very uncommon for me to even get a head ache let alone have one that comes and goes for over a week. Will give it a few more days and might have to get it checked out 👍
@Dylz you need to take more vitamins and protein to recover bro :)

Top Bottom