Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Trt and Blast cycle Log

I keep getting asked to post more about diet and workout.

I work away from home 4 out of 7 days.

My diet is meat and nuts and whey protein almost exclusively while away from home I never ever eat fast food.

The meat is mostly turkey and beef.

The nuts are cashews, almonds, peanuts and sunflower seeds sometimes walnuts.

If I get a sweet tooth I either eat peanut butter and jelly with whey protein mixed in. Or peanut butter, oatmeal and whey protein. But I keep the carbs really low for four days.

When home I eat more things like chilli,turkey cheeseburgers and more carbs then average.

I avoid sugar as much as possible, weakness being the strawberry preserves. Probably the only real sugar I get.

Every day I start the day with two shakes while I study. Equaling a total of about 70-90 grams of protein in the first 45 minutes.

Usually followed by a workout, as Pre-workout and caffeine are included in the shakes.

While cruising I only workout once a day, about 3-4 days strength training,.one or two conditioning and the rest martial arts. sometimes I replace conditioning with martial arts. The heavy blast will have me doing two a days most days, but only half strength and conditioning. The rest martial arts which of course is conditioning.

Absolutely no alcohol ever

I keep getting asked to post more about diet and workout.

I work away from home 4 out of 7 days.

My diet is meat and nuts and whey protein almost exclusively while away from home I never ever eat fast food.

The meat is mostly turkey and beef.

The nuts are cashews, almonds, peanuts and sunflower seeds sometimes walnuts.

If I get a sweet tooth I either eat peanut butter and jelly with whey protein mixed in. Or peanut butter, oatmeal and whey protein. But I keep the carbs really low for four days.

When home I eat more things like chilli,turkey cheeseburgers and more carbs then average.

I avoid sugar as much as possible, weakness being the strawberry preserves. Probably the only real sugar I get.

Every day I start the day with two shakes while I study. Equaling a total of about 70-90 grams of protein in the first 45 minutes.

Usually followed by a workout, as Pre-workout and caffeine are included in the shakes.

While cruising I only workout once a day, about 3-4 days strength training,.one or two conditioning and the rest martial arts. sometimes I replace conditioning with martial arts. The heavy blast will have me doing two a days most days, but only half strength and conditioning. The rest martial arts which of course is conditioning.

Absolutely no alcohol ever
@JCE thats a good update but really there isnt much details bro

what we need is actual foods tracked if you want to cycle and cant track foods you might be off here
if you cant eat enough protein and right carbs or right fats, its not good at all for cycles bro :)

Diet Training
diet, please share actual foods and meals and when you eat them ,crucial for us
training, please share actual training sets reps and weights so we can track
same for cardio
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

I also do service call work, mostly air-conditioning, electrical, and plumbing in this heat.

I work for the biggest landlord in town and keep over 200 rent houses and commercial properties going, working about 9 hrs a day.
so you do a lot of manual work, you dont need cardio but training and diet is key here especially higher protein imo

Also, I don't workout for looks the clean diet is for health, and I have an huge increase in fruits on my three days off.
if for health thats even more crucial to see actual diet
omega 3 levels, omega 3:6 rations
and more

nice man you have excellent skills I could have used the guy like you when I used to own rental properties

AC guys where I live are all scammers you can't find any good ones
Man ac guys usually do rip people off my boss spent time training me so he wouldn't get so ripped off. Not many people can do the AC work it's very technical.

@JCE thats a good update but really there isnt much details bro

what we need is actual foods tracked if you want to cycle and cant track foods you might be off here
if you cant eat enough protein and right carbs or right fats, its not good at all for cycles bro :)

Diet Training
diet, please share actual foods and meals and when you eat them ,crucial for us
training, please share actual training sets reps and weights so we can track
same for cardio
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

so you do a lot of manual work, you dont need cardio but training and diet is key here especially higher protein imo

if for health thats even more crucial to see actual diet
omega 3 levels, omega 3:6 rations
and more

Top Bottom