Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Testosterone Primobolan Deca HGH Mass Cycle Log

Starting a log for my bulk coached by @Mrgains2505 . Keen as, first time being coached and a bonus to be coached by him.

New to the forum and forums in general. I will keep it basic and log at the end of each week.

Training, PEDS, diet (calories and macros) all provided by coach.

Have been training on and off for past 5 years. These last 2 years I have really dialed in and taken in seriously.

Training.
My coach has me training a 5 days split high intensity/low volume with back and shoulder being hit twice in the 5 days. E.g.
Back and shoulders
Chest
Legs
Back and shoulders
Arms
Cardio and abs to be done on non training days.
4 sets with last set being a working set and the other 3 warm up/building sets.

Diet
5000 calories
300 grams protein
500 carbs
200 fats
Most meals to be from high quality foods but coach says to fill in with other foods to hit calorie mark.

Stats
Height: 5:11
Weight: 93kg
Bodyfat: // lean

Goal
Add more width and mass to overall body especially back and shoulders. hit 100kg.

PEDS
With guidance from coach.
750 test E (raptor labs)
600 primo E (hybrid labs)
400 deca (raptor labs)
5iu HGH (hydrib labs)

Start photos. (Will have better photos next logs)
View attachment 146633

View attachment 146636View attachment 146655View attachment 146656
@jed2100 amazing start.....looking solid.......

Starting a log for my bulk coached by @Mrgains2505 . Keen as, first time being coached and a bonus to be coached by him.

New to the forum and forums in general. I will keep it basic and log at the end of each week.

Have been training on and off for past 5 years. These last 2 years I have really dialed in and taken in seriously.

Training.
My coach has me training a 5 days split high intensity/low volume with back and shoulder being hit twice in the 5 days. E.g.
Back and shoulders
Chest
Legs
Back and shoulders
Arms

Diet
5000 calories
300 grams protein
500 carbs
200 fats
Most meals to be from high quality foods but coach says to fill in with other foods to hit calorie mark.

Stats

Goal
Add more width and mass to overall body especially back and shoulders. hit 100kg.

PEDS
750 test E (raptor labs)
400 deca (raptor labs)
5iu HGH (hydrib labs)

View attachment 146633

Week 3

Training:
Really loving the new training style, definitely was doing to much volume and losing abit on the intensity. I feel I'm recovering alot quicker and my weight is creeping up well. Currently 2kg heavier then week 1. My strength has gone up in most lifts by 2.5-10 kg.

Diet:
Diet has been ok been hitting 5k calories most days, I did have food poisoning over the weekend which took me back abit. I am quite full through the day and is a little uncomfortable. Have started taking more fibre and probiotics (Metamucil, kefir yoghurt, pill form probiotics and digestive enzymes) help with digestion. Most my meals are different sources of protein 200-300 grams usually red meat or chickin and either rice or potatoes. Then will fill in my calories with protein shakes, cereals and some cheat meals.

PEDS
Really enjoying this cycle think the Mix of test deca and primo HGH is perfect. Muscle feel always full and round and really no negative mental sides. Only thing that is going wrong is I'm getting abit of gyno for the first time, which is strange considering Ibe ran cycle with more potential to cause gyno. Got bloods done the other day so will get results and go from there.
His some update photos

Screenshot_20240816-065845.png
Screenshot_20240816-093938.png
Screenshot_20240816-094007.png
Screenshot_20240816-094022.png

Training.
Back and shoulders
Chest
Legs
Back and shoulders
Arms

Diet
5000 calories
300 grams protein
500 carbs
200 fats

Stats

Goal

PEDS
750 test E (raptor labs)
400 deca (raptor labs)
5iu HGH (hydrib labs)

View attachment 146633

Week 3

Training:
Really loving the new training style, definitely was doing to much volume and losing abit on the intensity. I feel I'm recovering alot quicker and my weight is creeping up well. Currently 2kg heavier then week 1. My strength has gone up in most lifts by 2.5-10 kg.

Diet:
Diet has been ok been hitting 5k calories most days, I did have food poisoning over the weekend which took me back abit. I am quite full through the day and is a little uncomfortable. Have started taking more fibre and probiotics (Metamucil, kefir yoghurt, pill form probiotics and digestive enzymes) help with digestion. Most my meals are different sources of protein 200-300 grams usually red meat or chickin and either rice or potatoes. Then will fill in my calories with protein shakes, cereals and some cheat meals.

PEDS
Really enjoying this cycle think the Mix of test deca and primo HGH is perfect. Muscle feel always full and round and really no negative mental sides. Only thing that is going wrong is I'm getting abit of gyno for the first time, which is strange considering Ibe ran cycle with more potential to cause gyno. Got bloods done the other day so will get results and go from there.
His some update photos

View attachment 147158View attachment 147159View attachment 147160View attachment 147161

Week 3

Training:

Diet:

PEDS
His some update photos

View attachment 147158View attachment 147159View attachment 147160View attachment 147161
@jed2100 you look amazing wow and funny man you put a shirt on face LOL! classic
amazing arms and shoulders and BIG chest
WOW lean too
HARDCORE LOOK

Week 3

Training:

Diet:

PEDS
His some update photos

Week 5
Been absent on here due to work duties being full on.
Training: strength gone by 2.5-10kg on most lifts or if not 1_3 reps extra. My flat bench press is the lowest of my lifts that are progressing, all other lifts are progressing well imo. Will send it my tracking for my lifts next week.

Diet: Ive been eating out way to much and has been hard to accurately count calories so have been making the effort last week to cook own food to be more accurate. My weight keeps bouncing around so I believe that's the reason and works been hectic so I lose alot of fluids etc (metal roofer).

PEDS: had some gyno that has been getting better since starting raloxfene recommended by coach @Mrgains2505
I feel the primo is starting to thin my hair out so going to give it another month and see where I'm at with hair and weight gain and will decide to change to eq Cyp if bad.

Overall: visually my shoulders and bigger and back, chest and arms slightly bigger imo
Here's some photos
Screenshot_20240904-214557.png
Screenshot_20240904-214442.png
Screenshot_20240904-214529.png
Screenshot_20240904-214617.png

Week 5
Been absent on here due to work duties being full on.
Training: strength gone by 2.5-10kg on most lifts or if not 1_3 reps extra. My flat bench press is the lowest of my lifts that are progressing, all other lifts are progressing well imo. Will send it my tracking for my lifts next week.

Diet: Ive been eating out way to much and has been hard to accurately count calories so have been making the effort last week to cook own food to be more accurate. My weight keeps bouncing around so I believe that's the reason and works been hectic so I lose alot of fluids etc (metal roofer).

PEDS: had some gyno that has been getting better since starting raloxfene recommended by coach @Mrgains2505
I feel the primo is starting to thin my hair out so going to give it another month and see where I'm at with hair and weight gain and will decide to change to eq Cyp if bad.

Overall: visually my shoulders and bigger and back, chest and arms slightly bigger imo
Here's some photos
View attachment 147837View attachment 147838View attachment 147839View attachment 147840
@jed2100 thick back and chest and abs WOW! you're amazing and growing like a champ :)
you going to step on stage?
ralox is a good anti gyno move
lets do this

Top Bottom