Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Testosterone Primobolan Deca HGH Mass Cycle Log

Looking really good man! I don't see any signs of gyno so you must have it under control now. I know we can be our own worst critics too.

Week 5
Been absent on here due to work duties being full on.
Training: strength gone by 2.5-10kg on most lifts or if not 1_3 reps extra. My flat bench press is the lowest of my lifts that are progressing, all other lifts are progressing well imo. Will send it my tracking for my lifts next week.

Diet: Ive been eating out way to much and has been hard to accurately count calories so have been making the effort last week to cook own food to be more accurate. My weight keeps bouncing around so I believe that's the reason and works been hectic so I lose alot of fluids etc (metal roofer).

PEDS: had some gyno that has been getting better since starting raloxfene recommended by coach @Mrgains2505
I feel the primo is starting to thin my hair out so going to give it another month and see where I'm at with hair and weight gain and will decide to change to eq Cyp if bad.

Overall: visually my shoulders and bigger and back, chest and arms slightly bigger imo
Here's some photos
View attachment 147837View attachment 147838View attachment 147839View attachment 147840
@jed2100 Good updates bro........looking solid.......

Top Bottom