Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Trt and Blast cycle Log

if you get it free through your insurance you don't want to lose that
but at the same time you don't want to have to go through this headache every time you get blood work done

worst case scenario just be up front and honest with your doctor
playing these sorts of games is not plausible long term

your doctor has to follow privacy rules
so being open with them is not going to get you arrested if that's what you're worrying about

if you get it free through your insurance you don't want to lose that
but at the same time you don't want to have to go through this headache every time you get blood work done
Agreed but it's only every six months and I'm a fan of blasting and low dose cruising so that's why I don't mind I just needed advice. Apparently I was giving myself more time then needed.

worst case scenario just be up front and honest with your doctor
playing these sorts of games is not plausible long term
She's probably gonna see the massive change already honestly. Since I was so bigand in shape before it's coming back quickly now that I'm back on. Dropped twenty pounds of fat and added muscle in a very short time.

To be safe, I would wait until you are back on your normal TRT dose for 6 weeks before getting bloods for the doc. Even then, when your test/estrogen levels should be back to normal, you could still see something off with cholesterol or liver values.

Top Bottom