Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Dr Shredded - Testosterone NPP Anavar Transformation Cycle Log

Started back training 3 days ago, finally able to put a bit of weight on my bum, taking things real slow for the next week, tomorrow will be some trial and error with my first leg workout, I might even skip it one more time just to give a few more days of healing, I'll post up last 2 workouts below.

Did my first injection of test (Alpha Labs) 💉👌👌 was real smooth through a slin and just a touch more then my Trt dose.

Weight hasn't really changed since operation, nutrition will be back in check starting tomorrow.
I like

This week has been pretty consistent even though I'm moving houses, I have had to make some slight changes as I've aggravated my shoulder, I'd say a slight micro tear in my front delt.

I did some playing around with this to find a work around, I've found with an aggressive incline, bar high on the chest with suicide grip, I can chest press pain free, I also tested a handful of other shoulder exercises that also work so ill add them to the mesocycle. I lowered the weights and up'd the reps this week also.

I've decided to drop the NPP 1 week in, as I want to keep the sex drive higher and I've already felt a dip, I might add a fast acting EQ in later in the cycle, so for now I'm on.

300 Test E
300 Mast E
40 Var

I'll post photo update 2 weeks from now and give the slow esters time to do there thing.
Screenshot_20240714-120816_Simple Workout Log.jpg

Screenshot_20240713-160132_Simple Workout Log.jpg

Screenshot_20240714-220340_MyFitnessPal.jpg

This week has been pretty consistent even though I'm moving houses, I have had to make some slight changes as I've aggravated my shoulder, I'd say a slight micro tear in my front delt.

I did some playing around with this to find a work around, I've found with an aggressive incline, bar high on the chest with suicide grip, I can chest press pain free, I also tested a handful of other shoulder exercises that also work so ill add them to the mesocycle. I lowered the weights and up'd the reps this week also.

I've decided to drop the NPP 1 week in, as I want to keep the sex drive higher and I've already felt a dip, I might add a fast acting EQ in later in the cycle, so for now I'm on.

300 Test E
300 Mast E
40 Var

I'll post photo update 2 weeks from now and give the slow esters time to do there thing.
View attachment 145815
View attachment 145816
View attachment 145814
@Dylz its a good training regiment i like it bro :) but diet
why not get the protein up? 220 and up
can you ?

Moving as I was a pain in the ass
Sure is bro!
@Dylz its a good training regiment i like it bro :) but diet
why not get the protein up? 220 and up
can you ?
Hey bro, generally that's where I sit with protein, but I was intentionally testing a lower range, as I wanted to keep carbs higher and see how I feel.

So I'll meet you half way 😁 I'll add another 20g a day with a total 205 💪💪

This was first leg day since op, felt good to hit legs again and didn't feel any discomfort. So I'll slowly ramp up leg day 👌👌

Screenshot_20240715-124936_Simple Workout Log.jpg

Last edited:
nice updates man you're doing a lot of good repetitions

Top Bottom