Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Dr Shredded - Testosterone NPP Anavar Transformation Cycle Log

Started back training 3 days ago, finally able to put a bit of weight on my bum, taking things real slow for the next week, tomorrow will be some trial and error with my first leg workout, I might even skip it one more time just to give a few more days of healing, I'll post up last 2 workouts below.

Did my first injection of test (Alpha Labs) 💉👌👌 was real smooth through a slin and just a touch more then my Trt dose.

Weight hasn't really changed since operation, nutrition will be back in check starting tomorrow.
@Dylz good to see you back bro
start slow and go hard in a few weeks
stay updated

Thanks @the_alcatraz, been a tough few testing months. Training had been the best part of my life until the recent long break, so it cut deep when I just started getting back into it and I was forced to have more downtime.

But it's has just added to my focus to get nutrition and training on point, the real challenge will be leaving the ego at the door keeping the weights down, and focusing on slow, powerful mind muscle connection, for growth and longevity 💪

Started back training 3 days ago, finally able to put a bit of weight on my bum, taking things real slow for the next week, tomorrow will be some trial and error with my first leg workout, I might even skip it one more time just to give a few more days of healing, I'll post up last 2 workouts below.

Did my first injection of test (Alpha Labs) 💉👌👌 was real smooth through a slin and just a touch more then my Trt dose.

Weight hasn't really changed since operation, nutrition will be back in check starting tomorrow.
Get those workout numbers are

Thanks @the_alcatraz, been a tough few testing months. Training had been the best part of my life until the recent long break, so it cut deep when I just started getting back into it and I was forced to have more downtime.

But it's has just added to my focus to get nutrition and training on point, the real challenge will be leaving the ego at the door keeping the weights down, and focusing on slow, powerful mind muscle connection, for growth and longevity 💪
@Dylz things are up and down many times bro , you gotta push through it and you have full SUPPORT of the EF family, aka EliteFitness family big support for you
lets get the log going and we will be with you

nutrition will be crucial you'll come back quicker

Top Bottom