Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2024 Testosterone Equipoise cycle Log

@man05 clean day

take some day off pics if you can :)
From an hour ago, I'm empty and on water, I think I have some muscle fullness do to glycogen and the heavier carbs.
With time I will easily hit 225+ as long as I 1. eat well, 2. cycle wisely, 3. take adequate time to rest and 4 lifting smart, I see no need to rush anything.

Attachments

• IMG_0795.jpeg
    IMG_0795.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0802.jpeg
    IMG_0802.jpeg
    1,011.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0817.jpeg
    IMG_0817.jpeg
    934.8 KB · Views: 36
From an hour ago, I'm empty and on water, I think I have some muscle fullness do to glycogen and the heavier carbs.
With time I will easily hit 225+ as long as I 1. eat well, 2. cycle wisely, 3. take adequate time to rest and 4 lifting smart, I see no need to rush anything.
@man05 you look REALLY good bro
just straight WOW :) super shred and super lean and bigger
you're BIGGER leaner and stronger, wider shoulders and bigger arms
very impressive!!!!

@man05 you look REALLY good bro
just straight WOW :) super shred and super lean and bigger
you're BIGGER leaner and stronger, wider shoulders and bigger arms
very impressive!!!!
Thanks man, will post pic Sunday am after I wake up. I look different midweek no weights than after 48 hours no weights. My chest gets puffy first 24 hours after push sets and by 48!it tightens up some. Sunday I should have more definition because tomorrow is a hypertrophic day.

Thanks for the encouragement

you are looking like a seasoned athlete in those pictures that's an incredible physique that you've established now it's about tightening things up further and maintaining it
Tighten up? Abs or do you mean just continual improvement and to maintain, cardio and nutrition and proper maintenance regimen with weights?

Top Bottom