Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to this -Needs to lose body fat not body weight, Please help

Sammya89

hey everyone, ok I decided to get on the site coz I really want to get serious.

I have been hitting the gym for 2 years now, and I have grown alot and there is some serious definition happening, How ever diet is the biggest major issue.
I know abs are made in the kitchen and its pretty hard to maintain, esp with a European background everything at home is always with rices fat etc.

I go the gym 5 times a week + 2 x a week cardio
I dont want to lose wight - i have worked to hard to become skinny - i need to lose body fat!
Monday legs
tuesday chest
wednesday back
thurs arms -
friday shoulder/abs

I really needs help with a diet plan. I dont want to dred this coz i am big eater, and i dont want to have no energy through out and want to be thinking about food
this is what i have come up so far

9am - 1 cup oats/ 2 egg whites banna
11am - protein shake
1pm- chicken Brest ( i ahve 1 -2 peices) with vegies or salad
3pm protein shake - apple
5:30-6pm DINNER steak/chicken or turkey or fish with vegies and maybe a little rice
7pm WORK OUT
8:30pm protein shake...

Any additions and/or advice mybe more protein ( i cant see my self drinking a protein shake and a can of tuna, id throw up lol)
summer is 4 months away and want to to do this naturally, was goin to resort to clen, etc but I know i can do this with the right guidance...

thanks guys!

Last edited:
Tren! 500mg tren e per week plus 500mg test per week, add some gw1516 and you are in business, that is the best recipe

^He needs help with his diet. He doesn't need aas! Tren and test are great for someone that is in great shape already. So don't ignore diet issues and tell someone to go right for aas! That won't fix anything.

OP you need a better diet plan my friend. If you want to cut body fat, you also need more cardio. What are you doing for cardio? And for how long?

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

haha not looking to gear up at all at the moment.
just wanting someone to look at my diet and tell me what needs to be done.

ppgfreak: I am doing cardio intervals on the treadmill 40 mins but only twice a week.

its pretty hard when youve finished your work out and then you have to run. NO energy whatsoever.

But what can you advise in regards to my diet.

When I cut I didn't suppliment with any shakes at all I wanted to delete as much processed foods as possible. I also deleted all rice, wholemeal carbs etc which a lot of people still eat which I find makes u go backwards. I ate a shit load of tuna and lean meats but I didn't cut out all my fats. I ate around 8 full eggs a day, ate a lot of broccoli and brussel sprouts and salads and avocado, But every meal I had I made sure I had 30g protein minimum. Also b4 bed would eat 200g cottage cheese. Was a boring diet on the taste buds but I got really good results my abs were ripped up and veins were showing. I sipped on bcaa through out the day in a 2l bottle and had a full scoop right b4 gym.

Everyone is different so just change a few things up n see how you go.

well if you lose fat you will lose weight too.. it takes a long trek to lose fat and gain muscle..

reduce cals and sugars gradually out of your diet and keep lifting hard. thats the best recipe.. it takes time

This EXACTLY!!!!!

We all want to loose fat and gain muscle but it will take weeks upon weeks upon weeks ontop of months ontop of months.

I am 4 years into it and still looking to do more :) Just take every day as you can either improve or move backwards. I 99% of the time pick the first one.

A reason you may not be loosing to much body fat right now is that you are not eating enough carbs.

Stack your cabs near your workouts and leave the fasting for the rest of the day.

example if you lift in the morning after meal 1 do a diet like this.

Meal 1
1 cup oats 6 egg whites ( thats it!!!)

Lift

Meal 2
Protein Shake 1 banana bcaas and creatine

Meal 3
8 oz sweet potatoe
8z chicken breast

Meal 4
8z white fish
green beans

Meal 5