Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

KKKlick's Anavar Cycle Log

I see, yea that makes sense.

Hey man calm down this is the study I was talking about didn't imply it's for sure just thought it was interesting. And no it's not to get strong or aggresive its to get a free boost of natty test

A research on the relationship b... [J Zhejiang Univ Sci. 2003 Mar-Apr] - PubMed - NCBI

I have actually read that study before with many others, its all BS, tiny bit of increase in test wont do jack, just whack it off or fuck your girlfriend/wife already, theres no need to abstain, if you dont like having fun thats fine.. Also you dont get free boost of natty T from abstain, just pop 5g of tribulus if you want..

Anyway, continue with your log bro.

Yea I dunno mate, seems there's thousands on bb.com who follow it and apparently have noticed results, either way I don't think I can last much longer anyways

Update for today, did chest tri's shoulders and forearms. Left tri and left shoulder were still a tiny bit sore and it was noticable, maybe should have taken one more ay of rest. All lifts went up from last time though. Not really much else to update, prob gonna take tmrw off to rest up then hit legs on sunday.

Cheers everyone

Day 9/57

Did bi's abs and back today plus 20 min of cardio

Since day 1, have added 30 pounds to overhead pull downs, 30 pounds to seated rows, 20 pounds to barbell curls, 40 pounds on one back machine (not sure what the exercise is called), 10 pounds to hammer curls etc.

No side affects at all to speak of, absolutely 0.

Pumps are great, arms looking nice, back is growing real well.

I can't wait for what's in store for the next 48 days

Day 9/57

Did bi's abs and back today plus 20 min of cardio

Since day 1, have added 30 pounds to overhead pull downs, 30 pounds to seated rows, 20 pounds to barbell curls, 40 pounds on one back machine (not sure what the exercise is called), 10 pounds to hammer curls etc.

No side affects at all to speak of, absolutely 0.

Pumps are great, arms looking nice, back is growing real well.

I can't wait for what's in store for the next 48 days

Like i said those gains are from creatine and muscle memory, var takes 2 weeks to see any strength increase.. If your var is legit you'll be impressed in week 2, that means 5 more days..
Dont forget to increase your protein intake on this cycle..

Like i said those gains are from creatine and muscle memory, var takes 2 weeks to see any strength increase.. If your var is legit you'll be impressed in week 2, that means 5 more days..
Dont forget to increase your protein intake on this cycle..
Yea I didn't mean to imply it was the var, guess I should note that so ppl don't think it was the var. It's def legit, last time I cycled I used the same company. Looking forward to week 3 through 8 for sure. Protein intake is high, appreciate the input warrior.

I see a lot of newbs being kind of dickish in this thread as well as acting like they know more then they really do. How about we keep the rude shit to our selves and furthermore you can gain 2lb of muscle in 3 days dont let anyone tell you that you cant... I know many peeps who have gained 50lb in 4 weeks and almost all of it muscle. 30 days 50lb thats more then a 1 pound a day...
14j6y49.jpg

All this " you can only do this and that in this amount of time" or any limitations the every day lemmings try to put on things is nothing more than mental road blocks. We are capable of doing anything.

Thanks for posting your experiences!
Day 7 was the magic day for me, when I wrote "THIS STUFF ROCKS!" in my workout diary. And I was only running 20-30mg daily (5'9", 170lb, 15% BF).
Five weeks total. I didn't have this lethargy others speak of. My libido increased most of the time, but some days everything was just normal. Did 10 days of 10mg Nolva . . . so PCT was a breeze.

I see a lot of newbs being kind of dickish in this thread as well as acting like they know more then they really do. How about we keep the rude shit to our selves and furthermore you can gain 2lb of muscle in 3 days dont let anyone tell you that you cant... I know many peeps who have gained 50lb in 4 weeks and almost all of it muscle. 30 days 50lb thats more then a 1 pound a day... http://i39.tinypic.com/14j6y49.jpg

All this " you can only do this and that in this amount of time" or any limitations the every day lemmings try to put on things is nothing more than mental road blocks. We are capable of doing anything.
Thanks Need2, yea people in this thread seem to be making all sorts of claims but aren't backing anything up. It's getting hard to know who/what to trust, unfortunately most elite members won't really follow an oral only log especially anavar.

Thanks for posting your experiences!
Day 7 was the magic day for me, when I wrote "THIS STUFF ROCKS!" in my workout diary. And I was only running 20-30mg daily (5'9", 170lb, 15% BF).
Five weeks total. I didn't have this lethargy others speak of. My libido increased most of the time, but some days everything was just normal. Did 10 days of 10mg Nolva . . . so PCT was a breeze.

No problem Vocor, I hope this log is helping people, from what I've seen it has about 600 or so views so I'm pretty sure there's quite a few people following it. 20-30 is a solid dose, usually 40 is the minimum dose to see all the benefits var has to offer but it sounds like it worked well for you, and I'm not surprised that you had no sides as that dose is pretty "safe" (chances of sides are low). Last time the var really kicked in mid-week 3, looking forward to it and definitely will keep updating.

Day 10/57

Did chest tri's shoulders

All lifts still going up (prob bcus of muscle mem) except bench? God i dunno why my bench is so weak and shit, one of those things I can't seem to add weight to, I tried putting on 10 pounds more than last time and only got 6 reps when I did the previous weight for 9-10. Oh well just going to have to keep pushing.

Starting to notice a change, a bit more definition especially during lifts, but not much is noticable when i''m standing relaxed close to a mirror. Looking a lot better with a shirt on, shoulders are growing.

Still not noticing any real fat loss, dunno if it's still too early or not enough time, my diet is pretty good, will wait another week or so and if I still don't see anything noticable I'll look to modify my diet and add some more cardio.

Nothing else to update, legs and forearms tmrw, maybe abs as well, will update tmr.

Top Bottom