Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone, Primobolan, Anavar, HGH Cycle Log

very impressive back pose
but I'm noticing some acne is that something that you've tried to fix
Yeah I’ve had it since I was a teenager, did a course of accutane and it cleared my face and chest but the back has always been an issue… any advice on what could help? I would like to clear it as much as I can

@MrThommy looking REALLY good
side chest big
arms big
WIDE back
abs tight
you have good posing
you going to do a show?

can you please update your diet training for us thanks
Thanks man! Yeah the goal is to gain a fair amount of size over the next couple of months and cut down for a show. I will update the training also

Last nights session was time restricted so didn’t get the full volume however I made do with the time, I work my way up to a top set aiming for ten reps close to failure or if I fail at rep 8-9 I count that as the top set and only track my top set weights.

Incline smith bench press- 90kg x11
Plate loaded chest press- 130kg x 9
Pin loaded fly- 65kg x 15 dropset to 50x10
Dumbbell side raise 20kg x10
Front raises barbell 35kg x 10

Short workout but kept a good intensity, followed by 30 mins on the stationary bike

Last nights session was time restricted so didn’t get the full volume however I made do with the time, I work my way up to a top set aiming for ten reps close to failure or if I fail at rep 8-9 I count that as the top set and only track my top set weights.

Incline smith bench press- 90kg x11
Plate loaded chest press- 130kg x 9
Pin loaded fly- 65kg x 15 dropset to 50x10
Dumbbell side raise 20kg x10
Front raises barbell 35kg x 10

Short workout but kept a good intensity, followed by 30 mins on the stationary bike
@MrThommy good intensity and day training but add some 15-20 rep sets there

Top Bottom