Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eviscerate review/Log

SpyWizard

Elite Mentor
EF VIP
Eviscerate

Topical Fat Burner = Fat mobilizer whatever you want to call it… it works and I mean from day 1, from the 1st application onward..
I thought I had lost my mind but after contacting the manufacture to be sure it wasn’t psychosomatic (all in my head) because I did not take tape measurements and I wish I had, but after 1 application, after 1 hour from the 1st time I used it, I could see a visible difference..

Hows that possible? I only put it on one side of my waist (16% bf) and on the opposite delt (6% bf), what I felt was a tingling sensation much as one would feel using a “tingle tanning lotion” at the tanning salon. Then a slight burn/heat feeling, I didn’t have a “sunburn” visually but I’m tan, use MT2 so I didn’t expect to get or see anything..

Warning:
Do NOT let any of this get on your nipples or testicles’ not that I applied it there, but remember I said I put it on my flank then the opposite shoulder?? That’s when it transferred, and I washed my hands after wards, however you …well, just make sure you wash them extra well before going to the bathroom, it wasn’t painful but a little scary is all..

Last edited:
Look forward to more updates spy thanks for sharing.

Thought of adding the clen in with it 20 mcg but I'm going to let it go on it's on 2 feet before i start to "improve" upon it.. but i hear ya..

Day @2

Interesting, the end of the day after 6 hours after application, sitting in my leather chair my entire lower back became very warm, and stayed that way. Like a ben gay heat actually...

In a few days i'm going to apply and then 3-4 hours later i'm going to use a sweat belt, just to see what happens..

Top Bottom