Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Fitness log with OTC supplements

Did 18 holes golfing today, nice day and shot well. Walked 7km on the course.
Got home and had my typical steak eggs and shake, I was starving and didn’t take a pic but it’s exactly the same meal.

I’ll do my best to post pics but as you can see in my last log it just isn’t something I do but will try to improve that part best I can

Did 18 holes golfing today, nice day and shot well. Walked 7km on the course.
Got home and had my typical steak eggs and shake, I was starving and didn’t take a pic but it’s exactly the same meal.

I’ll do my best to post pics but as you can see in my last log it just isn’t something I do but will try to improve that part best I can
@CodeNameDuchess i checked your last log always loved it :)

you consider going on TRT? self TRT bro

@CodeNameDuchess i checked your last log always loved it :)

you consider going on TRT? self TRT bro
Yeah I am considering it. Going to get bloods hopefully soon but our health care here is terrible so waiting for the secretary to call me back with an appointment. Just like to see where I’m at before I go for it but will most likely self TRT. Had a buddy go through the doctor and the process was a nightmare.

Yeah I am considering it. Going to get bloods hopefully soon but our health care here is terrible so waiting for the secretary to call me back with an appointment. Just like to see where I’m at before I go for it but will most likely self TRT. Had a buddy go through the doctor and the process was a nightmare.
@CodeNameDuchess why wait? I think we can just do self TRT, 100mgs of testosterone, maybe 100-150mgs range to start and go from there, no need to even wait for doc :)

@CodeNameDuchess why wait? I think we can just do self TRT, 100mgs of testosterone, maybe 100-150mgs range to start and go from there, no need to even wait for doc :)
Fair enough man. Might have some plans coming up that I shouldn’t be on for though so we’ll see 😉

Workout

Typical warm up with dynamic stretching and movements

Continuous jump squat
Superset with cook hip lift
3 reps x 10 second hold
3 x 10
3 x 10
Super with Side plank (each side )
25 seconds

Alternate DB bench
5 x 60
5 x 60
5 x 60
Super with goblet lateral squat
5 x 35
5 x 35
5 x BW

Hip lift with reach
Super with bench supported 2DB row
10 X 40
10 x 40
10 x 40
Super with 1/2 kneeling anti rotation press

Was a pretty good workout but I was sore. Not sure if still sore from workout Monday. The golf walk yesterday , the big diet changes, or a combination of the three. But going to add bone broth soup into my meal plan to help the joints.

90g of protein breakfast feast after my workout
IMG_8014.jpeg

Top Bottom