Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eviscerate review/Log

I have a bottle of this stuff and i am getting ready to start it. Honestly, how much does this burn. I work long hours in an office and cannot be distracted while talking to business clients. Is it that bad or know?

Just a follow up, everyone knows this product is a home run and it works..

however.. if the Lipo fat is mobilized, the environment that it is released into needs to have a need for extra energy, otherwise it is just restored into different fat cells..

thus if one were taking a product that increased basal temperature, and that would increase metabolism at the same time they used a topical that caused the body to release more fat from stored cells.. that would = fat loss..

however.. if the Lipo fat is mobilized, the environment that it is released into needs to have a need for extra energy, otherwise it is just restored into different fat cells..

thus if one were taking a product that increased basal temperature, and that would increase metabolism at the same time they used a topical that caused the body to release more fat from stored cells.. that would = fat loss..

Sounds like what im doing with burner and Alpha T2 stacked with eviscerate

Sounds good bro.

Top Bottom