Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eviscerate review/Log

Observation..

If you wear natural fibers clothing, the heat is not too bad, but i played softball tonight and the pants are poly.. it felt like i had a sunburn around my waist.. wow..

I did skip a day, and late on that day that i had not used, I was driving in the car and my lower back got really warm, not like if i had used it regularly, but a significant warming none the less..

Just saying

Observation..

If you wear natural fibers clothing, the heat is not too bad, but i played softball tonight and the pants are poly.. it felt like i had a sunburn around my waist.. wow..

I did skip a day, and late on that day that i had not used, I was driving in the car and my lower back got really warm, not like if i had used it regularly, but a significant warming none the less..

Just saying
Hmm...that's interesting. Thanks for the tip. I'm ordering today!

I may have short changed myself, with sharing this with the wife, and now 2 clients i'm starting to run short, will need to purchase more to finish the test phase..

and I'm not ashamed to do it for sure..

I may have short changed myself, with sharing this with the wife, and now 2 clients i'm starting to run short, will need to purchase more to finish the test phase..

and I'm not ashamed to do it for sure..
Have to share with the wife, a happy wife means a happy you :D

Have to share with the wife, a happy wife means a happy you :D

yea, her body is responding differently than mine, i'll expand upon that when we have the measurements.. As mine has only dropped the 1" and holds there.. she continues to lose size without losing weight.. so as we keep the numbers right, i'll post up her results as well..

Top Bottom