Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eviscerate review/Log

as promised..

the wife is actually continuing to drop inches... she's down 1.5" on her waist.. 3/4" on her thigh.. sooooo, I need to order 6 more bottles.. just for her and 3 clients..

damn..

Observation..

If you wear natural fibers clothing, the heat is not too bad, but i played softball tonight and the pants are poly.. it felt like i had a sunburn around my waist.. wow..

I did skip a day, and late on that day that i had not used, I was driving in the car and my lower back got really warm, not like if i had used it regularly, but a significant warming none the less..

Just saying

Put some on your midsection and obliques and do cardio with a Tru Fit waist wrap...I love the burn.

squirted 4 pumps onto mid section and obliques last night at the gym, abs were on fire lol. Ill be able to notice a difference if this stuff works, it sure felt like it did and i did seem tighter, but could be in my head....

got the stuff on right now at work, in fact its clenveriscate lol, burning and loving it.

Started my Eviscerate / Clen today...
keeping a log also, over in the log section...will keep everyone updated

ClenveriscateDay1.jpg

mefront3.jpg

mefront4.jpg

interesting observation, the wife is much more disciplined about getting the 2nd dose on than i am..

today, we noticed that she had a net 1/2" in measured loss on the waist..

but... she was down 2.5 lbs, and no real change in diet or exercise, way too busy with 3 projects at the same time.. so she's pretty excited.. I'm down a net 1" waist but down another 2 lbs myself, so i'm not sure, we'll see in a couple more days..

Messed up weekend, we are closing on a house this friday.. and i'll be in seattle washington teaching on friday - sunday.. hahah

so we have to complete the pack up by thursday night.. funny..

I'm up 2 lbs, but waist is still the same down 1.5" from when I started..

I have applied it to my arms, brings out the veins really nice..

interesting observation, the wife is much more disciplined about getting the 2nd dose on than i am..

today, we noticed that she had a net 1/2" in measured loss on the waist..

but... she was down 2.5 lbs, and no real change in diet or exercise, way too busy with 3 projects at the same time.. so she's pretty excited.. I'm down a net 1" waist but down another 2 lbs myself, so i'm not sure, we'll see in a couple more days..

is she rinsing or exfoliating before both doses, or just applying it?

Top Bottom