Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eviscerate review/Log

Here is a big warning, i've tried different soaps trying to get this stuff off my hands.. to no avail.. I can't feel, taste, or anything like that, but if i touch my eye.. feels like i put hotsause in my eye..

and i did it 3 times today, i figure i'll learn eventually.. but to be safe i'll keep testing different soaps til i find one that will take it off..

warm all day still, especially if i am in the car and there is pressure against the skin..

alright dang it.. let the wife use it, she taped herself, used 2 applications morning and night, then today she had me measure her.. 1/2" off her one thigh, she left the other as a control, and 1" off her waist..

No increase urine production, so i'm not convinced the product is simply expressing water, if you use this take measurements for sure and if you want to do it like we did on only 1 body part you'll be amazed for sure..

With that said, i am going to be putting my self into a 1000 cal deficit for the next 2 weeks, high fiber, almost keto diet and see what that produces, so we'll see how this goes..

Matt @ RPN suggests a high fat soap such as his java lather soap. Any high fat content soap will do.

As for your hands go pick up some disposable gloves and your gtg

I would definitely go with the gloves. I wear contacts...I have to touch my eyes!

all good ideas for sure.. "dawn dish soap"

that did the trick, took all of the "oil based" solution off my hands..

Ok, I skipped the application today, the wife's use of the product continues to produce results, 1/2" reduction in any location that she uses it and we know how women are freaks about their legs, what i have observed with her, is the product won't take 1/2 - 1" off everytime you use it, but what i have found that if you use it in a small area, then move to a different area the next day, you will lose 1/2" - 1" in that new area and the old area does not return to the pre application of the product..

Time will tell, but imagine saying to a woman "For $XXXX i can take 9-12" off your body.. even if it were temporary like for an event they would be really excited about the product.

Ok, I skipped the application today, the wife's use of the product continues to produce results, 1/2" reduction in any location that she uses it and we know how women are freaks about their legs, what i have observed with her, is the product won't take 1/2 - 1" off everytime you use it, but what i have found that if you use it in a small area, then move to a different area the next day, you will lose 1/2" - 1" in that new area and the old area does not return to the pre application of the product..

Time will tell, but imagine saying to a woman "For $XXXX i can take 9-12" off your body.. even if it were temporary like for an event they would be really excited about the product.
Yeah I mentioned this stuff the other day and before I finished my sentence my wife said "can I use it on my legs"? Guess I'll order 2 when I order. LOL

Top Bottom