Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Begineer into Anabolics, deployed overseas! I need some help.

armysniper

Hey everyone, i'm writing this from over in Afghanistan right now, im in the US Army.

heres my stats:

I'm 21 years old, 5'11'' 167lbs with a 30'' waist, I haven't had a BMI in a long time, if I guess around 11-13%?

I work out in the gym everyday for around 1-2 hrs depending on our mission cycle, the problem with the gym time is we'll go off and hunt badguys for a few days at a time, then i'll come back and make up the time I missed in the gym for around 3-5hrs depending on what I'm doing and how much down time we have.

My workout cycle consists of:

Day 1 - Arms and Abs
Day 2 - Back, Shoulders
Day 3 - Legs Legs Legs
Day 4 - Chest and Abs
Day 5 - Cardio only
Day 6 - Light Cardio (jump rope usually) with light pushup/situp workout and rest
Day 7 - Rest

My diet is as best as it can be in a deployed enviornment, its impossible for me to count my calorie intake properly with the Army food we eat (it has no nutrition facts...and prob. isnt very good) but I eat exactly 3 meals a day, consisting of small portions of the following:

Breakfast: (everyday)
1 scoop of fake eggs with 2 sausage links, cup of General Mills cereal and 2 glasses of OJ w/1 bottle water

Lunch: (on average)
2 cups of Motts applesauce, 2 Tablespoons-size portion of Ravioli, bottle of water, 1 Hamburger patty plain, 1 scoop of green beans 2 bottles of water.

Dinner:
1 small steak cutlet, 1 scoop of mixed vegetables (corn, carrots, green beans, celery), 2 bottles of water, 1/2 cup of seasoned rice.

I do know that I am not getting ENOUGH calories so I devour all the food I possibly can, which isnt much, and drink around 12 bottles of water a day on average. My father is going to be mailing me more canned food to eat over here in place of the army food so I am able to count my calorie intake better and get more vitamins and protein in my diet.

I am considering a beginning cycle of Anabolics while over here for the same reasons as everyone, to get more lean muscle gain than what i'm making now, and to look a lot better when I come home. My desires are to get significant gains in strength and lean muscle mass, while still being able to run fast, if not faster (its necessary for my job) with a cut-physique. Right now I work out with my above routine hard, yet can't seem to get much in visible results. I'm stronger, but I'm still so damn small haha.

I am looking for suggestions on what to take as a beginning cycle, how to take them, diet requirements while on a beginning cycle, as well as the best sources to purchase the products (they must be able to ship to APO). Any help and advice I can recieve on here I will greatly appreciate, I am trying to be as thorough as possible in my information, as I am very serious about my desires for a better physique and stronger performance. I have roughly 4 and half more months over here until I can return to the states, after which I'll be living in the gym.

i was in the Marines 2 years ago, did 4 years in infantry unit and did 3 combat tours... first off, id say, it will be a complete waste of money and time... you will just put all that stuff to waste... 21 i say you have lots of growing and you can still reach naturally imo.... you simply just are not eating enough, and all the stress being deployed, sweating all day from the heat, and not being properly hydrated, you could cause more harm then good, that plus if someone walks in on you taking stuff they might report you, because i dont remember getting much if ANY privacy while deployed... if you still insist in using gear when you get back to the states then by all means, do your homework and know what your putting into yourself, but i wouldnt touch anything while you are deployed... just my .02

Thanks for the quick responses! i've had that answer given to me a lot so far on other boards and at home.

Well based on my stats, what do you all recommend for beginning anabolic cycles when I get home? i've got only 4 months left, so my muscles and tendons will be well in shape to begin a cycle. What are your cycle/diet/exercise recommendations for a beginning cycle?

Thanks for the quick responses! i've had that answer given to me a lot so far on other boards and at home.

Well based on my stats, what do you all recommend for beginning anabolic cycles when I get home? i've got only 4 months left, so my muscles and tendons will be well in shape to begin a cycle. What are your cycle/diet/exercise recommendations for a beginning cycle?

mate if you need advice on diet and exercise your really not ready to use steroids.

im not in need of diet and exercise advice, im in need of advice on how to properly take steroids as a beginner, including the necessary diet and exercise requirements FOR anabolic use...

Top Bottom