Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My First Cycle Tbol Dbol Log

if you doing 40mgs tbol

4 caps am and 3 caps pm 2 hours away from orals

can you post a touchdown picture of the n2guard? thanks

and some training updates

@GMAN007

on the test gel, i was curious why you using the gel why not inject?
I posted a pic of the n2guard. I grabbed the gel because I had a friend years ago that used it alone and was successful building muscle with it - idk what dosage he used but that was all he used nothing else. It's also my first ever cycle and I was unsure about injections ,I wasnt even sure of what gauge needles to use and how to take it. This was before I found this site with all this info and all you guys that are so helpful, and willing to teach people to do it the correct way with everyone's health in mind. I plan on using injections in the future for any testosterone base..

I posted a pic of the n2guard. I grabbed the gel because I had a friend years ago that used it alone and was successful building muscle with it - idk what dosage he used but that was all he used nothing else. It's also my first ever cycle and I was unsure about injections ,I wasnt even sure of what gauge needles to use and how to take it. This was before I found this site with all this info and all you guys that are so helpful, and willing to teach people to do it the correct way with everyone's health in mind. I plan on using injections in the future for any testosterone base..
@GMAN007 yup I missed it, saw your n2guard touchdown pic now

on the gel, its fine, but gel is hard to use, very hard
if you want to use gel, take shower scrub site and apply gel to DRY area
but injections way better, you can just do 1/2 ml into the shoulder easy or glute

@GMAN007 yup I missed it, saw your n2guard touchdown pic now

on the gel, its fine, but gel is hard to use, very hard
if you want to use gel, take shower scrub site and apply gel to DRY area
but injections way better, you can just do 1/2 ml into the shoulder easy or glute
so the directions on the tbol and website I purchased from says to divide doses 3 times a day? you think I should spread it out over the day ? Or tkae all 40 mg of the tbol one time in the morning ? -since half life is 16 hrs

so the directions on the tbol and website I purchased from says to divide doses 3 times a day? you think I should spread it out over the day ? Or tkae all 40 mg of the tbol one time in the morning ? -since half life is 16 hrs
I was wondering what everyone thought . I will be taking 40 mg of tbol per day , should I split the dose between the morning and evening ? Or just take it all one time in the morning since it has a long 16 hr half, not sure it would make a difference
@GMAN007 you should split the dose

20mgs AM and 20mgs preworkout for tbol and on non training days go with 20mgs pm

DAY 1 ON CYCLE 40 MG TBOL / TEST GEL 50 MG DAILY - BW - 216.8 16 - 17 % BF MAYBE ?

CHEST DAY
1 - BARBELL BENCH WORKING SETS - 255 X 5
260 X 3
265 X 2
225 X 8
2 - INCLINE DB WORKING SETS

WARM UP 50 X 10 65 X 10
75 X 10
85 X 8
95 X 4

3 - HAMMER STRENGTH LATERAL WIDE BENCH
WARM UP 90 LBS X 10

140 ILBS X 10
180 LBS X 10
230 LBS X 6

4 - DIPS BW X 10 WARM UP

WEIGHTED 25 LBS X 10
45 X 6 - 2 SETS

5 - INCLINE FLY MACHINE
50 LBS X 10
100 LBS X 10
150 LBS X 6

DAY 1 ON CYCLE 40 MG TBOL / TEST GEL 50 MG DAILY - BW - 216.8 16 - 17 % BF MAYBE ?

CHEST DAY
1 - BARBELL BENCH WORKING SETS - 255 X 5
260 X 3
265 X 2
225 X 8
2 - INCLINE DB WORKING SETS

WARM UP 50 X 10 65 X 10
75 X 10
85 X 8
95 X 4

3 - HAMMER STRENGTH LATERAL WIDE BENCH
WARM UP 90 LBS X 10