Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Dr Shredded - Testosterone NPP Anavar Transformation Cycle Log

Sure is bro!

Hey bro, generally that's where I sit with protein, but I was intentionally testing a lower range, as I wanted to keep carbs higher and see how I feel.

So I'll meet you half way 😁 I'll add another 20g a day with a total 205 💪💪

This was first leg day since op, felt good to hit legs again and didn't feel any discomfort. So I'll slowly ramp up leg day 👌👌

View attachment 145886
@Dylz adding some protein will help bro :) 20-40 grams protein is hot

This week has been pretty consistent even though I'm moving houses, I have had to make some slight changes as I've aggravated my shoulder, I'd say a slight micro tear in my front delt.

I did some playing around with this to find a work around, I've found with an aggressive incline, bar high on the chest with suicide grip, I can chest press pain free, I also tested a handful of other shoulder exercises that also work so ill add them to the mesocycle. I lowered the weights and up'd the reps this week also.

I've decided to drop the NPP 1 week in, as I want to keep the sex drive higher and I've already felt a dip, I might add a fast acting EQ in later in the cycle, so for now I'm on.

300 Test E
300 Mast E
40 Var

I'll post photo update 2 weeks from now and give the slow esters time to do there thing.
View attachment 145815
View attachment 145816
View attachment 145814
@Dylz Good dedication even while moving....keep it up bro........

Whole family tested positive to covid this week, I felt flawed and spent a day in bed, I refused to test myself, and following day woke up, took my pre workout and banged out a workout, wont lie I've had constant headaches and runny nose all week, but I haven't let it hold me back, bench up in weight and reps, and I felt strong.. also posted a typical dinner shot, roast vegetables and meat 💪

Screenshot_20240721-144128_Simple Workout Log.jpg
Screenshot_20240720-172851_Simple Workout Log.jpg

20240716_202159.jpg

Whole family tested positive to covid this week, I felt flawed and spent a day in bed, I refused to test myself, and following day woke up, took my pre workout and banged out a workout, wont lie I've had constant headaches and runny nose all week, but I haven't let it hold me back, bench up in weight and reps, and I felt strong.. also posted a typical dinner shot, roast vegetables and meat 💪

View attachment 146069View attachment 146068
View attachment 146070
@Dylz you're an animal bro :) pushed it even if people around sick
thats the real deal
you NEED to increase your vitamins today a LOT more

Top Bottom