Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Dr Shredded - Testosterone NPP Anavar Transformation Cycle Log

Hey guys just an update, got struck down with a medical condition and had to go under the knife yesterday, surgery went okay.. I got an abscess 12 months ago from an ingrown hair on my right butt cheek, last time they just drained it, this time they cut the whole thing out so less chance of it coming back.

I'm not able to sit atm, but I suspect in a weeks time I'll be able to do some light seated upper work.. Stitches come out in 21 days. I was down to 100kg probably back up to 107 now as I've been completely unmobile.. Couldn't be worse timing, but I guess it's just a bigger test to make this a good transformation

Gear arrived the other day, fully filled vials from my man Alpha Labs! My guess easy 12ml in each and looks the goods! I'll post pictures tomorrow 💪
Nice to hear on xtra gear

@Dylz you having diet changes yet?

sorry about the medical condition
hows serious is it? I mean 12 mo is serious seems
@Dylz you having diet changes yet?

sorry about the medical condition
hows serious is it? I mean 12 mo is serious seems
Diet was dialed in until surgery, I've been bed bound as it hurts to sit, so things got off track, the time off training was due to a back injury.

But yeah the abscess is a bitch, only stopped bleeding 2 days ago , i go to get stitches out Tuesday

Diet was dialed in until surgery, I've been bed bound as it hurts to sit, so things got off track, the time off training was due to a back injury.

But yeah the abscess is a bitch, only stopped bleeding 2 days ago , i go to get stitches out Tuesday
I will start doing some light weights tomorrow and avoid the seated stuff, also back to clean eating
@Dylz waiting to see you back and for pics updates

Started back training 3 days ago, finally able to put a bit of weight on my bum, taking things real slow for the next week, tomorrow will be some trial and error with my first leg workout, I might even skip it one more time just to give a few more days of healing, I'll post up last 2 workouts below.

Did my first injection of test (Alpha Labs) 💉👌👌 was real smooth through a slin and just a touch more then my Trt dose.

Weight hasn't really changed since operation, nutrition will be back in check starting tomorrow.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240628-133525_Simple Workout Log.jpg
    Screenshot_20240628-133525_Simple Workout Log.jpg
    493.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20240630-152453_Simple Workout Log.jpg
    Screenshot_20240630-152453_Simple Workout Log.jpg
    475.2 KB · Views: 31
Top Bottom