Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Sustanon, NPP, Primobolan, Equipoise, Masteron, Superdrol Winter Bulk Log

Korean barbecue I didn't even know there was such thing

Not much to report the last week as it has been a deload week for me. I cut back volume and just do roughly 70% of the weights I would normally do. I do these every couple of months to give the body a bit of time to regenerate for the next wave of training sessions. The increase in Test has definitely got my hormone balance in a better position too. Joints not feeling stiff and dry as well as no longer lethargic. Now weighing 103kg so slowly gaining size and strength. Increrased calories as well to 3500 to 4,000 per day.
1717978623242.png

Not much to report the last week as it has been a deload week for me. I cut back volume and just do roughly 70% of the weights I would normally do. I do these every couple of months to give the body a bit of time to regenerate for the next wave of training sessions. The increase in Test has definitely got my hormone balance in a better position too. Joints not feeling stiff and dry as well as no longer lethargic. Now weighing 103kg so slowly gaining size and strength. Increrased calories as well to 3500 to 4,000 per day.
View attachment 144261
This is great meal to get your protein in without the added fats and carbs. Kangaroo steak with brown rice and veggies with some chillo sauce.
400g steaks has only 401 calories
85.3 grams of protein
0.8 grams of carbohydrates
5.6 grams of fats
View attachment 144263
@B3rnie you didnt train at all?

meal is high protein almost 100 grams! i would split that protein into 30 min 30 min 1/2 meals if you can

@B3rnie you didnt train at all?

meal is high protein almost 100 grams! i would split that protein into 30 min 30 min 1/2 meals if you can
Yeah I still trained, I just did a deload week where i went through the motions of training but with alot less weight and less volume.
Normally i would try and split my meals but this was one of those times I needed to get my calories in.

Top Bottom