Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Trenbolone Testosterone Masteron Summer Cut Cycle Log

much leaner WOW! damn bro so impressive
you dropped a ton of bodyfat and got big and lean :)
Thanks bro It was a good cut i feel. So the plan would be to Continue my TEST dose the same and slowly lower it to 250mg/Week and will cruise on that. How does that sound? Ill continue aromasin as needed

Thanks bro It was a good cut i feel. So the plan would be to Continue my TEST dose the same and slowly lower it to 250mg/Week and will cruise on that. How does that sound? Ill continue aromasin as needed
thats a good play go with TRT and add some light npp to the TRT for joints imo

@bubbanader you should do a TRT log after this

thats a good play go with TRT and add some light npp to the TRT for joints imo

@bubbanader you should do a TRT log after this
Thanks bother. I had fun doing the log and I would do A TRT LOG but I'll save it for when I'm back for the winter Bulk. I'll be back very soon with a Big Bulking LOG. Very soon. Very excited for it. I want my body to recover fully as I plan to go pretty hard for the Bulk. I'm gonna get my blood lab back to normal levels during this TRT cruise and will be back around October to start the Bulk. Thanks again mustang and everyone else who joined the log.
Till next time brothers and sisters 🫡

Here is my final before/After Pictures from this Cut. A clearer look at the changes.
BEFORE;
20240818_125045.jpg

AFTER;
20240819_090022.jpg

Thanks bother. I had fun doing the log and I would do A TRT LOG but I'll save it for when I'm back for the winter Bulk. I'll be back very soon with a Big Bulking LOG. Very soon. Very excited for it. I want my body to recover fully as I plan to go pretty hard for the Bulk. I'm gonna get my blood lab back to normal levels during this TRT cruise and will be back around October to start the Bulk. Thanks again mustang and everyone else who joined the log.
Till next time brothers and sisters 🫡
@bubbanader lets get your TRT log up waiting on it, loved this log of yours EF family LOVE :)

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

Pretty common to get a little sick on leg day
you're stressing out your CNS

make sure you don't eat within an hour/ hour and a half of your training
this way you won't puke

Top Bottom