Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Trenbolone Testosterone Masteron Summer Cut Cycle Log

I ended up puking during this LEG day lol. Also I'm changing my Cardio routine. Instead of 3 hours after training, I'm gonna do 3 hours split throughout the day. 1 hour in the morning, 1hour afternoon & 1hour after training.
LEGS

LEG EXTENSIONS (Quads)
1 @ 175lb x 17
1 @ 175lb x 10
1 @ 135lb x 12 Drop set with;
100lb x 10 than 85lb x 10
1 @ 85lb x 10

LEG EXTENSION (Hamstring)
1 @ 215lb x 16
1 @ 215lb x 12
1 @ 195lb x 12
1 @ 175lb x 22
1 @ 175lb x 12 Drop sett with;
135lb x 20 than 100lb x 40

LEG Press
1 @ 280lb x 30
1 @ 280 lbx 20
1 @ 280lb x 12

Calfs
2 @ 280lb x 18
1 @ 280lb x 13
1 @ 260lb x 12 Drop set with
220lb x 12 than 200lb x 8

Adductor Machine (Inner Thighs)
2 @ 100lb for 20
1 @ 80lb for 20

`OK Guys, Here's the situation, I'm coming up at the end of my Juice, it looks like I'll be finished with it after 1 more shot so my cycle is ending 5 days early on the 19th instead of 24th. I must have miss calculated or something.
`Anyway, Tomorrow will be my last dose of the cycle. I'm gonna explain my plan and If you see anything I'm missing, please let me know. I want to make sure to end the cycle properly with no Estrogen/Gyno issues at all considering I am very prone to Estrogen & gyno. I been taking Aromasin and Caber as needed during the cycle, am I good to stop those with everything else aslong as I continue with Test? Here's my plan;
`Tomorrow, I'll take my last dose of Tren, Masteron,Test. I'll Continue the TEST at the same dose (125mg 3x per week) while everything else clears out the body after about a week or 2. After that I'll bring the TEST dose down to 250mg/Week and will cruise on that for a couple months, continuing to train hard just like normal. I'll slowly bring up my calories to maintenance from around 1800 calories to 2500.
`Question.....SHOULD I take anymore Aromasin or am I OK to stop that along everything else? If there anything else you think I could do, I'm all ears.
`Btw ill post the updated picture of myself tomorrow.
`Thanks again Elite community, you guys have been amazing. Can't wait to do the Wintwr Bulk Log in a few months. 💪🏽

Before;
20240818_124614.jpg
20240818_124659.jpg

After;
20240818_125421.jpg

20240818_125309.jpg

`OK Guys, Here's the situation, I'm coming up at the end of my Juice, it looks like I'll be finished with it after 1 more shot so my cycle is ending 5 days early on the 19th instead of 24th. I must have miss calculated or something.
`Anyway, Tomorrow will be my last dose of the cycle. I'm gonna explain my plan and If you see anything I'm missing, please let me know. I want to make sure to end the cycle properly with no Estrogen/Gyno issues at all considering I am very prone to Estrogen & gyno. I been taking Aromasin and Caber as needed during the cycle, am I good to stop those with everything else aslong as I continue with Test? Here's my plan;
`Tomorrow, I'll take my last dose of Tren, Masteron,Test. I'll Continue the TEST at the same dose (125mg 3x per week) while everything else clears out the body after about a week or 2. After that I'll bring the TEST dose down to 250mg/Week and will cruise on that for a couple months, continuing to train hard just like normal. I'll slowly bring up my calories to maintenance from around 1800 calories to 2500.
`Question.....SHOULD I take anymore Aromasin or am I OK to stop that along everything else? If there anything else you think I could do, I'm all ears.
`Btw ill post the updated picture of myself tomorrow.
`Thanks again Elite community, you guys have been amazing. Can't wait to do the Wintwr Bulk Log in a few months. 💪🏽
@bubbanader i would stay on aromasin and cabergoline and slowly pyramid the dose down so no spikes

you shouldnt just go cold turkey
you doing TRT or pCT?

Top Bottom