Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Trenbolone Testosterone Masteron Summer Cut Cycle Log

Hey I just wanted I ask how you're liking the Tren so far. I just started week #3 using 37.5 mg ED. Having a major body recomp going on.
So I'm taking 50mg 3x per week, 150mg total, and that was enough to Keep my strength from when I was 210lbs on my compound Lifts and I got even stronger on my isolation lifts. I've also noticed that I've been more on a recomp than a full cut. I'm pretty sure that's all from the Tren, as normally I wouldn't be gaining any muscle while cutting but it seems that I am. As far as side effects go, the only one I noticed is a tad bit of fullness and constipation but that is EASILY taken care of with a good Magnesium Supplement. My sleep was interrupted a little until I increased my cardio. That's about it for side effects, thankfully. My conclusion is, Tren has been the most transformative for me compared to any other PED. I'd like to give it a try on a Bulk one day.

My leg Workout for the day. I lowered the volume to give my legs a little more room for recovery from all the cardio, but it seems that 14-15 sets was still enough to get a massive pump. BTW, I had No idea how much hidden fat my legs had. Must be the cardio that has been SHREDDING it up but I'm noticing serious cuts and striations in my quads. It's not as Bulky as it was, but it looks way way more defined. Would love to start seeing veins there their.

LEGS
Leg Extension Quads
1 @ 215lb for 14
1 @ 195lb for 12
1 @ 175lb for 8 ~ Super set with 115lb for 8
1 @ 155lb for 12
1 @ 135lb for 9 ~ Super Set with 70lb for 20
1 @ 115lb for 8
1 @ 70lb for 20

Leg Extension Hamstring
1 @ 115lb for 40
1 @ 215lb for 10
1 @ 175lb 20 superset with 135lb
1 @ 135lb for 16
1 @ 100lb for 30

Leg Press
1 @ 240lb for 20
1 @ 220lb for 30

Adductor Machine (Inner Thighs)
2 @ 100lb for 20
1 @ 80lb for 20

So I'm taking 50mg 3x per week, 150mg total, and that was enough to Keep my strength from when I was 210lbs on my compound Lifts and I got even stronger on my isolation lifts. I've also noticed that I've been more on a recomp than a full cut. I'm pretty sure that's all from the Tren, as normally I wouldn't be gaining any muscle while cutting but it seems that I am. As far as side effects go, the only one I noticed is a tad bit of fullness and constipation but that is EASILY taken care of with a good Magnesium Supplement. My sleep was interrupted a little until I increased my cardio. That's about it for side effects, thankfully. My conclusion is, Tren has been the most transformative for me compared to any other PED. I'd like to give it a try on a Bulk one day.
Yes it's a game changer that's for sure. So little goes a long ways. My strength just keeps going up in a linear fashion since
March. I figured it would slow down after my bulk but it just keeps going up. I think I should increase my cardio if it helps sleep. That is the one thing I suffer from. I did buy some DSIP to try tonight.

Yes it's a game changer that's for sure. So little goes a long ways. My strength just keeps going up in a linear fashion since
March. I figured it would slow down after my bulk but it just keeps going up. I think I should increase my cardio if it helps sleep. That is the one thing I suffer from. I did buy some DSIP to try tonight.
It is forsure one hell of a substance and I can't imagine how a bulk on it would be. Btw I'm curious to know how that DSIP works for you. I take a Sleep Aid Complex from Nutricost that seems to help as it does have a handful of decent ingredients in it, but I never had a chance to see someone give DSIP a try so I'm very curious. I know if I were to go higher on the Tren dose, I'd need more help with sleep that's forsure.

1000011150.jpg

1000011151.jpg

My leg Workout for the day. I lowered the volume to give my legs a little more room for recovery from all the cardio, but it seems that 14-15 sets was still enough to get a massive pump. BTW, I had No idea how much hidden fat my legs had. Must be the cardio that has been SHREDDING it up but I'm noticing serious cuts and striations in my quads. It's not as Bulky as it was, but it looks way way more defined. Would love to start seeing veins there their.

LEGS
Leg Extension Quads
1 @ 215lb for 14
1 @ 195lb for 12
1 @ 175lb for 8 ~ Super set with 115lb for 8
1 @ 155lb for 12
1 @ 135lb for 9 ~ Super Set with 70lb for 20
1 @ 115lb for 8
1 @ 70lb for 20

Leg Extension Hamstring
1 @ 115lb for 40
1 @ 215lb for 10
1 @ 175lb 20 superset with 135lb
1 @ 135lb for 16
1 @ 100lb for 30

Leg Press
1 @ 240lb for 20
1 @ 220lb for 30

Adductor Machine (Inner Thighs)
2 @ 100lb for 20
1 @ 80lb for 20
I forgot to write down my Calf exercise in my notebook but I did do them. Mostly on the Leg Press machine, than finished with BodyWeight Standing Calf Raises.

It is forsure one hell of a substance and I can't imagine how a bulk on it would be. Btw I'm curious to know how that DSIP works for you. I take a Sleep Aid Complex from Nutricost that seems to help as it does have a handful of decent ingredients in it, but I never had a chance to see someone give DSIP a try so I'm very curious. I know if I were to go higher on the Tren dose, I'd need more help with sleep that's forsure.

View attachment 146761
View attachment 146762
if it helps you take it :) i like nutrozol for sleep

Top Bottom