Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Trenbolone Testosterone Masteron Summer Cut Cycle Log

I'm glad you've been pleased with your results
your arm day looks really on point

Yes please don't slow down log while in health phase. It's even more critical in that timeframe as you want to retain as much muscle as possible. Don't want to see you get lazy and go backwards.
I'll definitely make sure to keep you guys updated on the ending and Health phase of the Cycle. Forsure Gotta keep that muscle we trained so hard for, I agree. Only gonna slow down on the similar Food pics and Similar Training days.

arm day is strong today :)

I wouldnt slow this log down honestly :)
we still not seeing full food updates
hard to see how you cutting?
no pics updated
no food updates
where is your weight now? :)

you're logging training its good but even training needs work man :)
like your pull downs should be less sets example, over doing it

we can make many mods

and what is your post cycle plan? trt or pct?
My plan would be to get on my 200mg TRT dose. I'll definitely post the amazing transformation picture very soon. My Before and After is incredible. I'm proud of what I got from this cycle, and very thankful for the community. I started the Bulk at 210lbs and now I'm 179lbs. I'll continue to work on my Training because that can always get better.

My plan would be to get on my 200mg TRT dose. I'll definitely post the amazing transformation picture very soon. My Before and After is incredible. I'm proud of what I got from this cycle, and very thankful for the community. I started the Bulk at 210lbs and now I'm 179lbs. I'll continue to work on my Training because that can always get better.
@bubbanader 200mgs TRT dose is perfect easy to push in
lets transition into a self-TRT LOG after this

Just want to thank everyone that I could not reply back too. Only thing I was gonna slow down on was posting similar Training days and the similar meals because they are very identical to what I've been posting already. Anyway, i can keep posting them. I am feeling like this Cut was VERY successful for me. Will be posting my Before/After Picture at the end.

Here's my training LOG for the day. High Volume.

Chest/Front Delts/Traps

Bench
~Flat Bench
1 @ 135lb for 30
1 @ 225lb for 16
1 @ 185lb for 20 (16+ Rest Pause than 4 more) reps.
~30° Incline
~Drop Set

1 @ 185lb for 10
1 @ 145lb for 10
~Regular Set
1 @ 145lb for 14
~60° Incline
1 @ 135lb for 12
1 @ 135lb for 8
~90° Incline
1 @ 80lb for 20
1 @ 80lb for 18
1 @ 80lb for 12

Front Dumbell Raise
2 @ 25lb for 30
1 @ 20lb for 25
1 @ 15lb for 20
1 @ 12.5lb for 20
~Drop Set
1 @ 20lb for 20
1 @ 15lb for 18
1 @ 12.5lb for 16

Dumbell Shrugs
2 @ 100lb for 20
1 @ 100lb for 18
1 @ 95lb for 18
2 @ 80lb for 20
1 @ 70lb for 20
1 @ 60lb for 30

Changed the Steak this time around. Went for Beef Chuck Pot Roast. Very different than the Eye of Round steak cuts I usually get. These have much more Fat in them so I can't eat as much. And they have to be prepared very differently than what I know so it's a learning process for me. The Rice and Veggies of course, easy and delicious as always.

1000011231.jpg

1000011234.jpg

Top Bottom