Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2024 Testosterone Equipoise cycle Log

Easy cardio today for 30 minutes, nice recovery day for legs, nice vascularity for an off day.
Didn't go crazy today on th carbs, will ramp back up tomorrow, my system seems to respond to a water fast mid week and a reduced volume of carbs on a rest day.

Meals

6/8/24​
Protein
60​
70​
60​
20​
30​
24​
10​
35​
309​
Fat
40​
30​
8​
8​
22​
8​
15​
5​
136​
Carbs
100​
150​
55​
24​
20​
18​
24​
8​
399​
500grams oatmeal with 2 cups milk, 1/2 cup walnuts, 1.4 cup sugr free dried cherries. 4 whole eggs scrambled with 4oz ground beef, 2 Tbsp shredded cheese melted on topHomemade 800 calorie shake( Peanur butter 2 bananas, 1cup oats ground up, 2 scoops protein powder half cup whole fat yogurt, 2 cups NF milkGrilled Chicken and brown ricemre barChickena dn brocolli bowl with some cheddar cheeseChickn pieces in orange glaze with bell peppersSemolina flour pizza slicewith goat cheesewhey isolate shake

I will update tomorrow after more cardio and some eating.

Thank you guy for all the input and help past few days, much appreciated.

Have a great weekend

mark

Excited to see your water fast mid week
seems like you've got things going in the right direction

gotta see the pictures of that homemade pizza
sounds really good

I will reduce some of the dairy, nf milk in oats and a Tbsp of cheese here and there is mostly what I do for flavor. I actually slept in today and have only had a cup of coffee and haven’t gone to rest room, this is me 48 hours no work out all rest.
I am not ripped yet but thinking I am building a good foundation to get there. I am finding 90lb cable crunches are effective as are knee raises form the bar. Much more work to be done.

Attachments

• IMG_0940.jpeg
    IMG_0940.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0939.jpeg
    IMG_0939.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 29
Top Bottom