Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My First Cycle Tbol Dbol Log

So I can tell the last few days my energy has declined. I was afraid of this I know with out a test base the turinabol will make your testosterone dip after a few weeks. As many people probably know the test gel was a bad idea.... I believe it does not absorb enough or I may need a higher dosage to combat the tbol. I worked legs today but definitely should not be feeling tired. I dont feel horrible but can tell Im tired in the afternoon, in the morning I felt good, I believe it is after the second dose of tbol or once it kicks in during the day that causes this. I wish I had just got an injectable test base to begin with....

Trying to decide

1) if I should try to get some testosterone cypionate shipped domestically which hopefully I could get fast and up the gel in the mean time ? ( I have an AI on the way which I should get soon and I have some tamoxifen and some more on the way )

2) discontinue the tbol and just use the gel until I finish it then pct ?

3) stop the cycle all together and start pct a bit , with a test booster and tamoxifen

* This is only my into my second week dont get me wrong I dont feel horrible or anything but I feel if I continue with the same dosage 40 mg tbol and 2 - 50mg testo sachets per day it will continue and my energy may get worse. I need to make a decision prob pretty quick as to what Im going to do.... This is my first every cycle so any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

So I can tell the last few days my energy has declined. I was afraid of this I know with out a test base the turinabol will make your testosterone dip after a few weeks. As many people probably know the test gel was a bad idea.... I believe it does not absorb enough or I may need a higher dosage to combat the tbol. I worked legs today but definitely should not be feeling tired. I dont feel horrible but can tell Im tired in the afternoon, in the morning I felt good, I believe it is after the second dose of tbol or once it kicks in during the day that causes this. I wish I had just got an injectable test base to begin with....

Trying to decide

1) if I should try to get some testosterone cypionate shipped domestically which hopefully I could get fast and up the gel in the mean time ? ( I have an AI on the way which I should get soon and I have some tamoxifen and some more on the way )

2) discontinue the tbol and just use the gel until I finish it then pct ?

3) stop the cycle all together and start pct a bit , with a test booster and tamoxifen

* This is only my into my second week dont get me wrong I dont feel horrible or anything but I feel if I continue with the same dosage 40 mg tbol and 2 - 50mg testo sachets per day it will continue and my energy may get worse. I need to make a decision prob pretty quick as to what Im going to do.... This is my first every cycle so any help would be greatly appreciated thank you
@GMAN007 1) get some testosterone and start a proper cycle, pin 1ml/week and you'll be back on track
of course you going to feel like that with orals
thats why a test base is a must
push thru this get some test asap

Top Bottom