Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slin advice please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uk1234567uk

Hey guys,

I wanted some advice on a couple of things.
I have just come of my 5th cycle. I ran a 12 week sust with a dbol kick start. ran proviron and arimidex throughout. Will start PCT in a week and a half.
Also have been running HGH (Blue tops) for the past 4 months 5on, 2 off at 4 iu ed, will continue for the rest of the year.
Ran a month of IGF Long at month 2.
Results overall have been great. Am at 250lbs , 17%bf(according to my overpriced bathroom scales).
Anyway, as of tomorrow, I will start adding 100mg of t4 each morning with HGH shot, for added effect.
Also gonna run another month of IGF Long to see me through the PCT.

For my next cycle, I plan on running a 12 week Test Cyp at 600mg per week, with a Var kickstart at 50mg ed for 8 weeks. any thoughts? Uptil now, I have always ran sust, deca, dbol and winny. Thought i'd try something new.
Also, I wanted to add Slin into my cycle, can get Novarapid and Humalog 300 iu pens, have read so much about protocols, am aware of risks and things to watch out for, so no worries there, but am unsure which protocol would be best for me.
I am looking for more muscle mass and maintaining, if not lowering bf% thus the gh.

I plan on using some ghrp and cjc-1295 every 4 weeks till next cycle and igf long every other month till next cycle.

I also got a few free boxes of Humulin 70/30, I don't think this is a fast acting, in fact I believe it is a 24 hour slin, but not sure. Is this of any use or should i bin it?
Also, as I will be off cycle for 3 months now, is slin of any use? or should I wait till next cycle?

Thanks guys.

We do not discuss the use of insulin on this board, if you're not careful you can go diabetic and get stuck on it the rest of your life, not to mention falling into hypo or worse a coma.

(waiting for you Steve)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom