Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Anavar Training and Diet Log - Female

You look absolutely incredible, very impressive work and dedication 💪

I agree with Dylan you can give sarms a shot and see how you do on those, maybe be better long term for you.

Sarms work and I've seen great results with them, I had crazy anxiety one time when my vitamin b levels went off the charts, never again that was so awful.

I don’t know how I missed these last posts! I usually check back as soon as I get an email notification. I started back Anavar, back to the first brand I used that were really hard to break up small. I haven’t increased and I have been taking approx 2.5mg once a day for almost 5 weeks now. I felt slight twinges of anxiety here and there so I skipped a dose when that happened and I haven’t had any issues. Y’all know I’m not good with the posing, but I did find some light downstairs that showed off some gains.

Attachments

• IMG_8673.jpeg
    IMG_8673.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8677.jpeg
    IMG_8677.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
  • Facetune_31-08-2024-10-56-07.jpeg
    Facetune_31-08-2024-10-56-07.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,238
  • IMG_8681.jpeg
    IMG_8681.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,090
I can see you entering a fitness comp one of these days. You have great genetics as far as bone structure. Nice wide delts and narrow hips. Do the basic lifts for back and legs. Squats and deadlifts and rows. Go light though so you can learn how to do them so you dont get injured. I cringe when I see new people not using proper form.

I don’t know how I missed these last posts! I usually check back as soon as I get an email notification. I started back Anavar, back to the first brand I used that were really hard to break up small. I haven’t increased and I have been taking approx 2.5mg once a day for almost 5 weeks now. I felt slight twinges of anxiety here and there so I skipped a dose when that happened and I haven’t had any issues. Y’all know I’m not good with the posing, but I did find some light downstairs that showed off some gains.
@NurseLulu13 we missed you sister :) welcome back
abs are tight, you're looking really lean and amazing

have you adding lions mane , probiotics, psyllium husk to your diet? that would help with anxiety right away

can you come back to us and share more training sister? :)

Top Bottom