Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Anavar Training and Diet Log - Female

Maybe would be better off going on TRT level for woman? Anywhere between 5-10mg Testosterone per week. Your at the age where it will probably be a good option. Lots of women get those implants that release that amount per week into the blood. Its expensive so I recommend doing injections. My wife has been on 10mg+ per week for the last year now. She also cycles in anavar every once in a while and is now using NPP at 12.5mg per week with 12.5mg test per week. Increased hair growth is one of the sides so you need to pluck or wax every couple weeks.

Maybe would be better off going on TRT level for woman? Anywhere between 5-10mg Testosterone per week. Your at the age where it will probably be a good option. Lots of women get those implants that release that amount per week into the blood. Its expensive so I recommend doing injections. My wife has been on 10mg+ per week for the last year now. She also cycles in anavar every once in a while and is now using NPP at 12.5mg per week with 12.5mg test per week. Increased hair growth is one of the sides so you need to pluck or wax every couple weeks.
This was going to be my next question. Would you recommend I start with Test P incase I have icky anxiety sides?

This was going to be my next question. Would you recommend I start with Test P incase I have icky anxiety sides?
I am not sure as it has to be injected 2 times per week just to keep levels from crashing. I thought about doing this for my wife but I also understand it causes high levels of PIP. I don't believe women usually chose this version so I really don't know to be honest.

Have you ever had your hormone levels checked? Your 40 years old so your getting to the age where estrogen levels will most likely start dropping. My wife is 53 and started estrogen/progesterone years ago so I guess your probably still a ways to go. Anxiety issues can and most likely are from hormone levels.

TestP is great as it's out of your system fast but it would be very difficult to spread that 10mg out over 3-4 injections a week unless you can find a concentration of less than 100mg/ml.
If you used testC you could get 200mg/ml vials and inject .25ml 2x per week. That would be 10mg/wk.

Have you ever had your hormone levels checked? Your 40 years old so your getting to the age where estrogen levels will most likely start dropping. My wife is 53 and started estrogen/progesterone years ago so I guess your probably still a ways to go. Anxiety issues can and most likely are from hormone levels.
My wife is 45 and just started progesterone a couple months ago after getting off birth control. The BC tanked her levels. Her estrogen and test levels are good for now though. She feels much better. Headaches have decreased. Breasts grew a touch.

TestP is great as it's out of your system fast but it would be very difficult to spread that 10mg out over 3-4 injections a week unless you can find a concentration of less than 100mg/ml.
If you used testC you could get 200mg/ml vials and inject .25ml 2x per week. That would be 10mg/wk.
Better check your math on that. That would be 100mg per week. She would need .025ml 2X per week. My wife actually does well with 1 shot per week at 10mg Test Cyp. I think an insulin syringe into the delt would be easiest. I have my wife us a 1ml regular syringe with a 25 gauge 1 inch needle in her hip. It wastes alot though as the amount of left over in the syringe sinces its such a small amount.

Better check your math on that. That would be 100mg per week. She would need .025ml 2X per week. My wife actually does well with 1 shot per week at 10mg Test Cyp. I think an insulin syringe into the delt would be easiest. I have my wife us a 1ml regular syringe with a 25 gauge 1 inch needle in her hip. It wastes alot though as the amount of left over in the syringe sinces its such a small amount.
Pretty sure math is correct. I said .25 2x per wk just as you stated? See below?

Top Bottom