Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Anavar Training and Diet Log - Female

Have no fear gentleman. I am a nurse, I can draw up meds all day. 0.025ml would be the correct amount to pull for a 5mg dose.
You are correct😂
What is was trying to say was .25 of 1/10 of an ml.

Last edited:
I am glad you just stopped the var. Too many people try to push through different cycles/compounds but it is negatively impacting them. Better to start fresh with something else. You could look into SARMs or try oral primo.

Hello! Hello! I am still alive. I wanted to come back and let everyone know I tried to push through with the Anavar, but I was getting terrible anxiety. Not sure what that was about, but it would increase shorty after talking a dose, subside a bit and so on. Haven’t had any issues or felt that feeling since I stopped taking it. I continued the cut and continued going hard in the gym and made some good progress. I want to build more muscle so I’m back at the drawing board asking for help. Obviously Anavar doesn’t work for me so that is out. Any suggestions? Here are some recent pics.
You look great, nice work! If anavar is not working out for you then you definitely want to steer clear of any steroid as that is as mild as it gets.. it only gets harsher from there.. i can definitely help with a sarms layout for you to go with...

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is or https://researchchemicals.co/

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

This was going to be my next question. Would you recommend I start with Test P incase I have icky anxiety sides?
@NurseLulu13 if you do plan to use testosterone propionate thats painful PIP on it so go VERY LOW dose
and I'm concerned giving you testosterone
the dose has to be SUPER low

on the digestive issues, do you think thats an issue for you? do you take probiotics? digestive enzymes? psyllium husk?

I started with 10mg pills I was quartering, geneza from napsgear, I was trying to cut into quarters to start at 2.5 but this was really difficult even with a splitter, so I switched brands/source. I’m pretty sure I had one bout of the anxiety on this before I switch to 2.5mg pharmaqo from domestic supply. I was doing 2.5 twice a day and increased that and then the anxiety got really bad. I lowered my dose, even on 2.5 once a day I was experiencing this anxiety. This “anxiety” starts with a tightness like pump, jaw clenching, head aura like I’m out of body, and once that starts, the panic starts. Also, started to get some joint pain. I tried so many ways to make this work, trying to convince myself another female can take 20mg fine, I should be able to take 2.5 with no issues. I feel like my nutrition was pretty dialed in. Did I get my CNS in a frenzy by increasing my dose to soon? But also I took a few days off and then tried to start back at 2.5 and I could not tolerate it. Again, once I don’t take the Anavar for a day, I’m completely fine. I was thinking about trying the original napsgear again and not increasing the dose.
@NurseLulu13 that sounds like you have a lack of electrolytes and taurine in the system, did you try other anavar brands as well? it possible the brand and fillers didnt agree with you.
In both times you used anavar same issue?

Top Bottom