Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My First Cycle Tbol Dbol Log

I got the N2GUARD delivered today. I am starting the turinabol 40 mg and testosterone gel friday - should I take the N2Gaurd 2 - 3 hours later after I take the tbol pills? I read I should separate the liver support supplements a few hours after taking orals is that right? I planned on taking the tbol dose in the morning once a day with my breakfast for it has the long 16 hr half life. I will be applying the test gel in the morning and putting on some lotion on the area about 30 min - hr later to help it absorb better. Anyone have any thoughts ? Is this the best plan to take this? This is my first ever cycle so just wanted to know what everyone thought.. Thanks in advance

I got the N2GUARD delivered today. I am starting the turinabol 40 mg and testosterone gel friday - should I take the N2Gaurd 2 - 3 hours later after I take the tbol pills? I read I should separate the liver support supplements a few hours after taking orals is that right? I planned on taking the tbol dose in the morning once a day with my breakfast for it has the long 16 hr half life. I will be applying the test gel in the morning and putting on some lotion on the area about 30 min - hr later to help it absorb better. Anyone have any thoughts ? Is this the best plan to take this? This is my first ever cycle so just wanted to know what everyone thought.. Thanks in advance
if you doing 40mgs tbol

4 caps am and 3 caps pm 2 hours away from orals

can you post a touchdown picture of the n2guard? thanks

and some training updates

@GMAN007

on the test gel, i was curious why you using the gel why not inject?

tbol and n2guard is a perfect combo
@Noah Wixx was using tbol , he has a log on EF

can you update your training for us?
You tagged me at the right time as I was just doing that update lol.

Top Bottom