Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log RoidRage69 Summer Cutting Cycle Log Sponsored By PuritySourceLabs

What can I take before fasted cardio tk prevent muscle loss? I put 5 grams BCAA in my water bottle that I drink during cardio. Do I need to up that? Also smelling ammonia really bad while doing cardio.
amino acids is the best way but muscle gains easy fat loss is hard imo

08/01/24

Weight 261.8

Morning Fasted Cardio
StairMaster 20min
Treadmill 93min

Meal1) 200 grams lean ground beef, 150 grams white rice, spinach, and shrooms. I could eat this meal 5 times a day and not get tired of it. If I am hungry its easy to eat. So easy to cook and so good for you. I love this way of eating. Takes all the work out of it.
IMG_4717.jpeg

08/01/24

Weight 261.8

Morning Fasted Cardio
StairMaster 20min
Treadmill 93min

Meal1) 200 grams lean ground beef, 150 grams white rice, spinach, and shrooms. I could eat this meal 5 times a day and not get tired of it. If I am hungry its easy to eat. So easy to cook and so good for you. I love this way of eating. Takes all the work out of it.
IMG_4717.jpeg
@RoidRage69 Nice updates man........

08/01/24

Weight 261.8

Morning Fasted Cardio
StairMaster 20min
Treadmill 93min

IMG_4717.jpeg
@RoidRage69 great meal, very clean but only meal is this for the day?
any macros update? :)

@RoidRage69 great meal, very clean but only meal is this for the day?
any macros update? :)
Did you bother to look at the time I posted this? It was my first meal of the day. What makes you think I am eating one meal a day? I am eating 4-5 meals per day. I just happened to take a photo and post it when I was eating my meal. 2000 cals per day on average.

I like mushrooms a lot and I know they have a lot of benefits

Top Bottom