Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log RoidRage69 Summer Cutting Cycle Log Sponsored By PuritySourceLabs

training Raw is a great change up you should do it more often

I like the way you change up your grips that's smart

07/30/24

Weight 261.9

Back/Bi's

All sets performed with 60 sec rest peroids between each set.

Cable Rows MAG Close Grip
100x20
130x10
160x6
190x6
220x5
250x10x3
Cable Rows MAG Wide Grip
250x10x2
Lat Pulldown MAG Close Grip
160x10x3
Lat Pulldown MAG Wide Grip
160x10x2
Cable Crossover Lat/Rear Delt Pulldown Cutler Style
40x12x3
Straight Arm Rope Pulldown
135x10x3
Face Pulls
100x10x3
HS Shrugs
270x10x3
Rear Delt Machine LF
175x10x2
175x8
Hammer Curls Machine FM
80x10
120x10x2
120x6 Dropset 80x5 50x5
Ab Crunch Machine
130x15x2

Went lighter today and went low 60 sec rest periods between all sets. The only time rest periods were longer was the transition to another exercise. Felt nice and big again today with muscles just bursting through the seams. I love what I have going on right now. Never have I been so dialed in with my nutrition and PED stack. I feel like a machine. Every meal I eat I just drip with sweat. Body is using every calorie it gets. Ok everyone have a good push to the end of the week. I will be back tomorrow with my morning fasted cardio update.

07/30/24

Weight 261.9

Back/Bi's

All sets performed with 60 sec rest peroids between each set.

Cable Rows MAG Close Grip
100x20
130x10
160x6
190x6
220x5
250x10x3
Cable Rows MAG Wide Grip
250x10x2
Lat Pulldown MAG Close Grip
160x10x3
Lat Pulldown MAG Wide Grip
160x10x2
Cable Crossover Lat/Rear Delt Pulldown Cutler Style
40x12x3
Straight Arm Rope Pulldown
135x10x3
Face Pulls
100x10x3
HS Shrugs
270x10x3
Rear Delt Machine LF
175x10x2
175x8
Hammer Curls Machine FM
80x10
120x10x2
120x6 Dropset 80x5 50x5
Ab Crunch Machine
130x15x2

Went lighter today and went low 60 sec rest periods between all sets. The only time rest periods were longer was the transition to another exercise. Felt nice and big again today with muscles just bursting through the seams. I love what I have going on right now. Never have I been so dialed in with my nutrition and PED stack. I feel like a machine. Every meal I eat I just drip with sweat. Body is using every calorie it gets. Ok everyone have a good push to the end of the week. I will be back tomorrow with my morning fasted cardio update.
That is full synergetic effect happening for you right now, love seeing that and the body becoming a machine and working for you 💪

That is full synergetic effect happening for you right now, love seeing that and the body becoming a machine and working for you 💪
Yes it's pretty remarkable considering my low doses. I kind of planned it that way though. I chose compounds that are mg per mg the top of the list. TNE is by far way stronger than any other form of test I have ever taken. The Tren Ace is the real winner though. It's obviously doing its job keeping my body in furnace mode. I think the synergies with the three compounds is remarkable. They just fit perfectly.

Yes it's pretty remarkable considering my low doses. I kind of planned it that way though. I chose compounds that are mg per mg the top of the list. TNE is by far way stronger than any other form of test I have ever taken. The Tren Ace is the real winner though. It's obviously doing its job keeping my body in furnace mode. I think the synergies with the three compounds is remarkable. They just fit perfectly.
That's why I always speak about finding compounds that compliment each other and give u a synergistic effect to boost the effectiveness of each compound and the enitre cycle overall, big picture view is how I see it, long term results. I agree low mg is the way imo, diet nailed everything else will take care of itself.

Top Bottom