Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log RoidRage69 Summer Cutting Cycle Log Sponsored By PuritySourceLabs

I have some sugar at night with my homemade ice cream. I have drastically lowered the sugar content from 100 grams per 2 batches to 25 grams. Two batches contain 150 grams protein.
That is great. So good for overall health. Do you notice any sugar cravings or not a big deal because you eat clean regularly?

That is great. So good for overall health. Do you notice any sugar cravings or not a big deal because you eat clean regularly?
The cravings are almost completely gone now. The semaglutide really helps in that aspect. I also think that eating low fat hi protein with rice really fills me up. I am addicted to white rice now. It tastes so good to just fry up burger and turkey burger and mixing in white rice and Braggs Liquid Amino's. It's my go to favorite right now. So simple to make and measure.

The cravings are almost completely gone now. The semaglutide really helps in that aspect. I also think that eating low fat hi protein with rice really fills me up. I am addicted to white rice now. It tastes so good to just fry up burger and turkey burger and mixing in white rice and Braggs Liquid Amino's. It's my go to favorite right now. So simple to make and measure.
That sounds awesome. And definitely great when things can be simple.

@RoidRage69 lol white rice addiction, all bodybuilders want that
add some salt free ketchup on it its killer

What can I take before fasted cardio tk prevent muscle loss? I put 5 grams BCAA in my water bottle that I drink during cardio. Do I need to up that? Also smelling ammonia really bad while doing cardio.
You have given me good advice, let me try to do the same for you. I make a giant Drink Mix for -Pre-Intra-Post Workout. The main supplements I use specifically for holding onto the muscle while shredding would be EAA's (better than BCAA cause it has the Full list of Amino Acids including bca's), L-Glutamine, Taurine.
If you go ahead and look up L-Glutamine and Taurine , youll see that they are known for its ability to help retain muscle and minimize muscle loss. Definitely has helped me, been in a deficit for the past 4 months. Other than those specific ingredients for holding on muscle, I also put in Creatine, Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin, L-tyrosine, and Electrolytes for recovery purposes.

You have given me good advice, let me try to do the same for you. I make a giant Drink Mix for -Pre-Intra-Post Workout. The main supplements I use specifically for holding onto the muscle while shredding would be EAA's (better than BCAA cause it has the Full list of Amino Acids including bca's), L-Glutamine, Taurine.
If you go ahead and look up L-Glutamine and Taurine , youll see that they are known for its ability to help retain muscle and minimize muscle loss. Definitely has helped me, been in a deficit for the past 4 months. Other than those specific ingredients for holding on muscle, I also put in Creatine, Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin, L-tyrosine, and Electrolytes for recovery purposes.
I do take 15 grams glutamine post cardio.
Maybe I should take 5 grams pre along with a scoop of BCAA?

Top Bottom