Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

basketball on a empty stomach

AmmunitionVx

Hey all, On Tues,Thursday and Saturday( Not always tho ) I was thinking about playing some B-ball in the morning on a empty stomach for about 45 minutes, mostly full-court by myself(because of the time i'll be going ) I hate cardio with a passion(lol). So I want to do something that I enjoy, I'm still doing cardio(Treadmill ) after I hit the weights on M.W.F. \

So how does this sound?

Assuming you're trying to lose fat, it's not ideal, but it's better than nothing. I think you'd be better off running or biking for 30 minutes, three days a week or less and eating better.

Fat Loss

I don't believe it's good to deprieve your body of fuel. When you want to cut some fat, you should lower the amount of calories you take in (primarily from fat and carbs). Your fat intake shouldn't be too low, be sure you take in healthy fats (from nuts, seeds, fish). Stay away from saturated fat. Take in a moderate amount of protein and fat and limit your carb intake. Eat only complex carbohydrates. And only eat them before your workout and after your workout. This way you'll get fuel for your workout and you'll get all the glycogen you need to recover after your workout. Don't go overboard on carbs. Eat maybe around 50 grams before you workout and 50 grams after. Then eat them in smaller amounts throughout the day. I don't recommend being active on an empty stomach. Eat your oats and wheats.

Whadup dawg, it's me from SOHH.

Thanks for helping me on my diet though but I don't think it is wise to play ball on a empty stomach at all. You'll get tired to quick and it's not really burining fat at all.

I do cardio at the gym on weekends before I eat breakfast for 45 minutes and it helps me out more.

Top Bottom