Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Training Diet Log

Over the past days I´ve counted the reps again I am currently able to do in each set/exercise (still doing it with 38.5 lbs dumbbells except in the exercises where I´ve written the weight in brackets). Just fyi: When I said that I was benching 130lbs last time I was in fact benching way less. I didn´t lie on purpose but miscalculated the weight of the bar. As soon as I found out I´ve increased the weight to real 130lbs, that´s why the reps are currently kind of low.

Push/Core
benchpress dumbbells: 15-9-10
benchpress barbell (130lbs): 5-5-2
inclined bench press: 10-7-9
flys: 7-6-9
triceps press: 6-4-5
french press (one 38.5lbs dumbbell): 11-9-10
shoulder press: 7-5-3
four core exercises: didn´t count the rep
-
In general I think I feel some progress especially when you look at the reps for inclined bench press or dumbbell benchpress. Don´t think it is useful to increase the weight before my vacation but things are definitely going easier. If you wonder why the triceps press reps are lower than last time: I simply did them with a better form that targeted the triceps way more therefore it was a lot harder.

Legs
View attachment 147875View attachment 147876

I think I´ve already said that I don´t really like the leg exercises I could do at home. Therefore I searched for another way to train my legs at least in some way that is also fun (most important thing for me personally) and I´ve found something: Just half a mile away from my home is an old tower back from the 1930s and I ran it up and down as often as I could. Managed to do it 10 times so in total 2410 stairs (1210 up and 1210 down). I might build more muscle If I would train legs with weights as well but this was way more fun and it at least created some resistance so for now I am totally fine with it.

Future plans
I also think that I stressed myself too much in finding a good workout plan for the gym. Until now I´ve not really heard anything super negative about how I am training at the moment so I thought about keeping my current plan at least for a while. Where I study I will have friends who also go to the gym...maybe they can introduce me to some exercises I can add to my workout but I think having such a "smooth" transition is probably way better than if I just change everything basically overnight.

Pull/Shoulders will follow tomorrow or Sunday!
@Tentatum you can increase a bit of weight why not? i think you should and add some core work
you can easily push harder
you going to be cycling?

@Tentatum you can increase a bit of weight why not? i think you should and add some core work
you can easily push harder
you going to be cycling?
If I increase the weight now it is of course going to be harder and I am not Sure If I can move the same weights after my vacation thats why I didn't want to increase it

Over the past days I´ve counted the reps again I am currently able to do in each set/exercise (still doing it with 38.5 lbs dumbbells except in the exercises where I´ve written the weight in brackets). Just fyi: When I said that I was benching 130lbs last time I was in fact benching way less. I didn´t lie on purpose but miscalculated the weight of the bar. As soon as I found out I´ve increased the weight to real 130lbs, that´s why the reps are currently kind of low.

Push/Core
benchpress dumbbells: 15-9-10
benchpress barbell (130lbs): 5-5-2
inclined bench press: 10-7-9
flys: 7-6-9
triceps press: 6-4-5
french press (one 38.5lbs dumbbell): 11-9-10
shoulder press: 7-5-3
four core exercises: didn´t count the rep
-
In general I think I feel some progress especially when you look at the reps for inclined bench press or dumbbell benchpress. Don´t think it is useful to increase the weight before my vacation but things are definitely going easier. If you wonder why the triceps press reps are lower than last time: I simply did them with a better form that targeted the triceps way more therefore it was a lot harder.

Legs
View attachment 147875View attachment 147876

I think I´ve already said that I don´t really like the leg exercises I could do at home. Therefore I searched for another way to train my legs at least in some way that is also fun (most important thing for me personally) and I´ve found something: Just half a mile away from my home is an old tower back from the 1930s and I ran it up and down as often as I could. Managed to do it 10 times so in total 2410 stairs (1210 up and 1210 down). I might build more muscle If I would train legs with weights as well but this was way more fun and it at least created some resistance so for now I am totally fine with it.

Future plans
I also think that I stressed myself too much in finding a good workout plan for the gym. Until now I´ve not really heard anything super negative about how I am training at the moment so I thought about keeping my current plan at least for a while. Where I study I will have friends who also go to the gym...maybe they can introduce me to some exercises I can add to my workout but I think having such a "smooth" transition is probably way better than if I just change everything basically overnight.

Pull/Shoulders will follow tomorrow or Sunday!
If a plan works do it. If not change it - simples

Top Bottom