Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/7 nfl **15 mill colts @ eagles 4 pm est

cheap half point cover

I may have went like 1 for 12 today but I just want to point out that redshits is my bitch, he would have lost both side bets had he accepted.

u had the right side here..that bullshit penalty on 4 and 18 with like 3 mins left got the cover for the colts.. illegal hands to the head .. when cole knicked mannings helmet during a sack trying to strip the ball..terrible call

the shitbirds got lucky again.

cheap half point cover

I may have went like 1 for 12 today but I just want to point out that redshits is my bitch, he would have lost both side bets had he accepted.
3/4 on max bets today

and lol @ sidebets. yeah i would've lost the 2 shitty sidebets i declined to take (you know since they were losing bets.)

you're the one who locked philly and then declined to put your k where your mouth is.

3/4 on max bets today

and lol @ sidebets. yeah i would've lost the 2 shitty sidebets i declined to take (you know since they were losing bets.)

you're the one who locked philly and then declined to put your k where your mouth is.

See post #24

I finally saw the 'highlights', some serious bullshit flags. I nailed this phagettes.

See post #24

I finally saw the 'highlights', some serious bullshit flags. I nailed this phagettes.

calls? forget calls ! 1 CALL

4th and 18 330 left..

cole sacked manning and the game was basically over cause philly would have ran the clock out

during the sack..cole smacked the ball out and in the process he knicked mannings hemlet and he STILL knocked the ball out..they called 15 yard hitting the qb in the head.. which STILL wasnt enough for a 1st down but it was AUTOMATIC 1st down also!

no doubt about it u had the right pick here.. worse call i ever seen in my life

nobody gave a fuck because philly still won(only affected point spread)

but if the colts won that game.. it would have called for a ref and rule review!
god i wish they lost..they are ruining nfl football with these garbage call on the qb.. fucking disgrace

i feel sorry for people that lost real money on this game..should have never happened

All the real $$$ guys I know had +3. So the just the karma guys got screwed on this one.

All the real $$$ guys I know had +3. So the just the karma guys got screwed on this one.

colts scored a bullshit td because of a gift from the refs ..take that td away and everyone that had philly would have won..

Top Bottom