Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/7 nfl **15 mill colts @ eagles 4 pm est

Check the other thread, I'm willing to give you a 2:1 deal.
fuck that. you lock philly then offer me 2:1 on an outright TB win? 4:1 outright or 2:1 with the spread. either way it's you ducking out of your lock. i'll walk, it'd be nice to take K from you, but i'll just wager the rest of my stack on the other games i've missed.

fuck that. you lock philly then offer me 2:1 on an outright TB win? 4:1 outright or 2:1 with the spread. either way it's you ducking out of your lock. i'll walk, it'd be nice to take K from you, but i'll just wager the rest of my stack on the other games i've missed.

You said Tampa will straight up win that game and I'm offering 2:1 karma on it.

You said Tampa will straight up win that game and I'm offering 2:1 karma on it.
2:1 to take a 9 point dog outright on the road? what's my incentive? i think they have a good chance to win, but why am i going to put my ass on the line like that? you yourself said they had no chance to win so why not make it more? 2:1 is nothing, I'd go 4:1 on that, and that'd be generous on my part.

cheap half point cover

I may have went like 1 for 12 today but I just want to point out that redshits is my bitch, he would have lost both side bets had he accepted.

Top Bottom