Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Cruise N Cut Log - Sustanon and Primobolan

tbolone

V.I.P.
EF Logger
Throwing together a log for upcoming cutting phase, and will be coached by @Mrgains2505 - looking forward to what we can do together

I've logged on other forums and prefer a end of week update as opposed to daily, so this is what i'll go with.

Diet plan has been written up by @Mrgains2505 and will also be subject to adjusting based on weekly check-ins. Will throw in example and macros etc when possible

Since i'm new to this forum it'll be helpful to know i've got a heavy powerlifting background, competed at state and national level and as such hypertrophy style training is still new-ish to me.

Training
Gains Man has put together a 5 day high intensity/low volume split focused on hypertrophy/strength with cardio/abs to be trained on non-lift days.

Unless otherwise specified, each exercise performed for one heavy set to failure in the 8-12 rep range after warm up/building sets. Aiming for improvements each week in either reps or weight.

Back/Shoulders
Chest
Legs
Back/Shoulders
Arms

Current Stats (dexa scanned):
BW: 107.6kg
BF: 14.2%
Lean Body Mass: 89.66kg

Goals:
Ideally aiming for 9% BF
This would mean about a 6kg fat loss (if LBM was unchanged)
Physique wise, a focus on delts/back width - hence two back/shoulder days in training

PEDs
210mg Sustanon (Alpha Labs)
120mg Primo (UGLOZ)
(subject to adjusting based on bloods, primo is new to me and need to check E2 etc)

Other Supps
Usual bits and pieces like multi, fish oil etc
Injectable L-Carnitine

Start Pics:

Screenshot_20240805_125321_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240805_125308_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240805_125332_Gallery.jpg

Throwing together a log for upcoming cutting phase, and will be coached by @Mrgains2505 - looking forward to what we can do together

I've logged on other forums and prefer a end of week update as opposed to daily, so this is what i'll go with.

Diet plan has been written up by @Mrgains2505 and will also be subject to adjusting based on weekly check-ins. Will throw in example and macros etc when possible

Since i'm new to this forum it'll be helpful to know i've got a heavy powerlifting background, competed at state and national level and as such hypertrophy style training is still new-ish to me.

Training
Gains Man has put together a 5 day high intensity/low volume split focused on hypertrophy/strength with cardio/abs to be trained on non-lift days.

Unless otherwise specified, each exercise performed for one heavy set to failure in the 8-12 rep range after warm up/building sets. Aiming for improvements each week in either reps or weight.

Back/Shoulders
Chest
Legs
Back/Shoulders
Arms

Current Stats (dexa scanned):
BW: 107.6kg
BF: 14.2%
Lean Body Mass: 89.66kg

Goals:
Ideally aiming for 9% BF
This would mean about a 6kg fat loss (if LBM was unchanged)
Physique wise, a focus on delts/back width - hence two back/shoulder days in training

PEDs
210mg Sustanon (Alpha Labs)
120mg Primo (UGLOZ)
(subject to adjusting based on bloods, primo is new to me and need to check E2 etc)

Other Supps
Usual bits and pieces like multi, fish oil etc
Injectable L-Carnitine

Start Pics:

View attachment 146601View attachment 146599View attachment 146600
@tbolone Welcome to the big EF family happy to see you training and logging here. :) amazing body very tight and you big and lean, such great potential, impressive :)

@Mrgains2505 impressive client you training.

If you would be ok with this, please share a bit.

Diet Training Cardio
More details on
Training, weights reps and exercises as you go
Diet, meals and foods and when like meal prep? or?
Cardio how much when?

supplements
you doing other supps?
psyllium?
enzymes?
probiotics?

Pics
please keep sharing pics as you go
pics of some meals would be nice even if meal prep
pics of some training and cardio if possible

thank you again and share please :)
pics

@tbolone Welcome to the big EF family happy to see you training and logging here. :) amazing body very tight and you big and lean, such great potential, impressive :)

Diet Training Cardio
More details on
Cardio how much when?

supplements
you doing other supps?
psyllium?
enzymes?
probiotics?

Pics

pics
Thanks brother
Very proud and happy to have @tbolone on board :)

Diet Training Cardio
More details on
Cardio how much when?

supplements
you doing other supps?
psyllium?
enzymes?
probiotics?

Pics

pics
Thanks bro, ill update end of week with all training as its logged in a training app and easy to upload all at once

Will throw in pics of food and training etc too as the log progresses

Top Bottom